Chapter 15

Harry's POV

I woke up due to the harsh sun reflecting into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes only to realize that Louis wasn't with me. Before I could get worried that he had possibly ran away, the aroma of pancakes and bacon could be smelled. I smiled and got out of bed, stretching and smiling when I heard the cracking of my bones. I stepped out of the room and went downstairs. I was met with all the lads and Louis, who was just serving breakfast.

"Good morning, Harry," Louis greeted me in a very cheery voice.

"Good morning, princess," I smiled and sat at the head of the table. Right away, Louis served me pancakes with bacon and a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning, Harry," Zayn, Niall, and Liam chorused.

I mumbled a 'good morning' to them and we all began to devour our food. The food was delicious. We thanked Louis and he blushed. Once Louis was done washing the dishes, I took him up and made him sit in my lap. He blushed furiously while looking down, and started fidgeting with his fingers.

"Hey," I said, lifting his chin with my forefinger. "I love seeing your eyes, princess."

Louis blushed harder but thankfully didn't look down. I internally sighed, knowing that I couldn't waist my time here. I had many important people to meet, so I had to do this in a quick "romantic" way.

"Say, why don't you and I go on a date tonight? Just me and you. No calls, no cooking, no lads, no police...just us," I whispered, looking at him straight in the eyes for more effect.

His eyes widened but in an instant, they were filled with excitement and happiness. "Y-yes, um, of course. I-I would love to g-go out with y-you," He stammered, blushing even more as he did so. I smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek.

"Great! Then be ready by 8 sharp. I'll come by to pick you up, but right now I have to go get things ready for our date." I winked at him and he nodded.

I let him off my lap and went upstairs to take a quick shower. I threw on a black shirt and black skinny jeans. I ruffled my hair a bit and kissed Louis goodbye as he made his way to shower as well. I went downstairs and was met with my three lads cuddling on the couch. I beckoned them over while putting on my converse.

"Now, I just told Louis that I'm going to get things for our date. So keep that in mind. If he asks where I'm taking him, tell him it's a surprise," I instructed.

"Where are you taking him anyways?" Niall asks. I smirked.

"That's for you guys to decide. That's for you guys to decide. I'm leaving that on you."

The three groaned.

"For the first time you let us be in charge of something, but it's something so stupid and childish!" Liam whines and the others join him.

I glared at them and they instantly stopped making the annoying noise. "Look, as much as you hate this, you have no choice, so get your asses in line and go upstairs. Play barbie with him, give him the good talk and get him ready by 8. Got it?"

"Yes boss," they all chorused.

"Alright, I'm leaving now. Don't forget the plan."

They all nodded and waved goodbye to me.

Louis' POV

After Harry left I took a nice long bubble bath. I was in there for at least an hour; it was so relaxing and I wanted to look good for Harry so it was all worth it.

As soon as I came out the bath, I quickly wrapped myself up in a fluffy white towel and came out of the bathroom. As soon as I was in Harry's room-which I hope to call ours soon-I let out a squeal of shock when I was Liam and Niall waiting for me with accessories and clothes in the bed.