Bobby Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

Omg, I'm glad someone's still reading this. First, Thank you and I love you! ♡ So much hearteuuuu ♡

Second, let's take this time to greet my ultimate bias a Happy Birthday! Keem Jeewoon Babiiii! Wish you all the best babyyyy. I made this imagine on his birthday but I wasn't able to update it because the wifi was down.

-•-

Every cough felt like your internal organs are about to blurt out from your mouth. You had this really bad cold since yesterday and it somehow evolved to Ebola now. You know you should've stayed home but a class presentation that would probably pull your grade down if you weren't able to participate in, is due today.

Reviewing your notes, you flipped through the pages of your notebook. The whole world is spinning. Numbers and letters are floating above your head. You're going to mess everything up.

"(Y/n) and Bobby." the professor called out the names of the next presenter. Bobby who you had no idea that he's seating beside you whispered a quick prayer before clasping both your hands together.

He carried the laptop and you followed him with the hard copy(and your cheat notes) in  your hand. Bobby started the presentation by introducing the topic.

The veins of your head are throbbing madly like it's going to explode. Your coughing is getting worse and worse, it's disturbing the presentation. Barely keeping your balance you leaned on the table. But before even finishing his part Bobby suddenly picked you up from where you're standing, "I can't bare to watch this." he murmured, "You shouldn't force yourself too much."

He walked out of the room without even talking to the professor and carried you to the clinic. You were completely drained that even his broad chest was comfortable enough to sleep in.

Bobby arrived in front of the clinic and called out for someone to open the door since he can't hold you and turn the knob at the same time.

For the nth time, he called for someone, still nobody came. He extended his legs and gave it a little push, a slight kick and it swung open.
"Works every time." he chuckled to himself.

He carefully laid you down on one of the unoccupied beds. The clinic was empty, there was seriously noone to ask a wet towel from.

Bobby pulled a towel from the shelf and soak it from the faucet. He placed it over your forehead and you woke up.
"Oh you're awake." he flashed a cheekish smile.

"Slapping a cold wet towel over my face is enough to wake me up." you said, wiping drops of water that's rolling down your cheek. Bobby brought it back to the faucet, he squeezed it dry, folded it and placed it back over your forehead.

You watched him as he was going through the shelves, probably guessing which one of the multi-colored pills in each container is the one. Then the school nurse came in.

He apologized for not attending to you because he was from the canteen to eat his late lunch and immediately replaced the towel with a fever patch.

The nurse raised your bed and sat on a stool beside you.
"Hello I'm Koo Junhoe. I'm sorry for making you wait." he smiled. He began asking you questions that makes your head swirl even more. He asked you how long you had this cold and cough, and alot of other questions.

Junhoe looks too young for this job, maybe he's one of the students on OJT. You couldn't help but admire him. His eyes were looking through yours as if paradise could be seen through the other side. His peach-tinted lips that hides his pearl white teeth. His voice is so deep yet somehow gentle.

"Your mouth.."
"What?" you asked, shaking yourself from your thoughts. You felt embarrassed knowing you were staring so long.
"Can you open your mouth and stick your tongue out for me?" he repeated.
You opened your mouth and Junhoe brought the flashlight infront of you.
"Wider." he requested and you did as he say.

He dragged his face closer to give a better look of your swelling throat. He pulled away and started explaining how worse your cough is getting and went to fetch the thermometer.

"Can you please unbutton your top?"
"W-What?"
"We need to check your temperature."
Your school uniform is a long-sleeved top with a necktie, tucked in a plaid navy blue skirt.
"But.."

"I'll do that for her." Bobby.
"You're still here?"
"Ofcourse I am." he shot back, "thanks to you I can't go back to the room."

Bobby took the thermometer from Junhoe and shut the curtain. He sat on the bed and commanded you to unbutton your shirt.
You were too weak to even move, that you absentmindedly stared at him too.

"What? Do you want me to remove it for you?" he grinned.
You weakly hit his face with your hand, face empty of expression, "Pervert."
"Was that suppose to be a slap?"

Without looking at him you untied your necktie, slowly pushing the buttons from the holes but since you were too weak you find it really hard.

Bobby leaned in and helped you.
"Sorry. I won't look." he started unbuttoning your top.
You looked at him. He was facing to the right, his eyes looking away. His cheeks tinted of pink, even with that cocky personality he must've had no experience with girls.

When he had it unbuttoned all the way down, you placed the thermometer between your armpit. Seconds later the thermometer beeped showing; 40 degrees which is hella high.

Junhoe gave you some pills and asked you to take bed-rests until your fever's down. As soon as Junhoe ensured that you had drank your meds he sat back to the front desk and left both Bobby and you.

Bobby had his arms crossed over his chest as he walked towards you.
He flicked your forehead, "Why are you wearing a colored bra?"
"What?" you said irritatedly while rubbing your forehead.
"I can see your bra, under that."
"You said you wouldn't look."
"It was tempting and that dumb nurse knows that too."

You were about to hit his head but he caught your arm, "but I didn't look, really, I didn't. It's blue and I could see it even with that top on." His face saddened but he looked at you. His brows meeting eachother.

"Why are you getting so mad?"
"Because you're probably going to let that perverted student-nurse get the better of you."

Bobby leaned in, dragging his face forward.
"W-What do you think you're doing?" you stuttered.
"Marking you." and he leaned in for a kiss. It was almost not wanted but you gave in, following his lead.

You broke away leaving him want for more and he looked at you, smiling at your shy face.
"Pabo.. You'll get sick."
"Uh?" he pouted and tilted his head acting cute, "I was suppose to catch all the sickness away from you. Should we try it again?" A smirk forming in his lips.

"Nooooo!" you pushed him away but he just laughed, trying to get his puckered lips close to you again.

-

KEEEM JEEEWOOOOON FEELS RIGHT NOWWWWWW!
Vote & Comment! ♡