Nayeon Imagine Part 2

Read the first part of my Nayeon Imagine before reading this part. Thank you!

Warning: This Imagine contains strong language and scenes of sexual nature that may be unsuitable for minors.

Read at your own risk.

Her tears were flowing nonstop, it blended with the taste of alcohol in her mouth. Hands slowly traveling down her waist, you're glad she had took her top off earlier, it made things easier.

She breaks off the kiss, "You even kiss like (y/n)."
"That's because I'm (y/n), silly." you chuckled.
"I'm sorry, I didn'tー" you cut her off by pulling her in your arms.
"No, I should be the one who's sorry.." you buried your face to her neck, hiding the guilt, "I should've trusted you more."

Nayeon stopped crying and cupped your cheek, "It's fine." She slowly dragged her face close to yours as she say these words while staring at your eyes.

"Lets just..

    spend the rest of the night..

              making up to eachother."

Warning: If you are a minor please do not read beyond this point.

Both of you crawled under the sheets without breaking the kiss. Nayeon had already took her skirt leaving her in her underwear and a black stocking.

"Take it off." she almost begged as she tugged your pants. You smiled and did what you were told, throwing off every piece of clothing on the floor.

Your tongue traveled her neck down to her collarbones as your right hand gently massaged her breast. Taking a glimpse at Nayeon's face, filled with pleasure and in the peak of arousal, you made sure she'll feel even better.

You pulled her stockings down showing her milky soft skin. Your hands entered her undies, playing with her like piano keys, filling the room with the melody of her moans.

Nayeon gripped on the bed sheet as you took your hand out. You pulled her panties down and her love juice had already flown out.

"You're already this wet and I haven't even put it in?" you smirked while playing with the slime on your fingers.
"Don't talk about it that way." she turned away, cheeks turning incredibly red.
You kissed her forehead and smiled, "Don't be shy, You're beautiful."

She spreads her thigh as you took off your brief. You rubbed your member on her spilling a bit of her juice onto it.

"I'm putting it in." you said positioning it infront of her opening. Slowly pushing it through, she's so tight. Nayeon took grip of the pillow releasing a small cry.

"Does it hurt?" Her eyes were tearing up but she just shook her head and asked you to continue. You slowly moved, as her flesh adjusted to the size of your member.

The pace got faster and your thrusts grew deeper and deeper. The room was filled with moans, pants and the sound of skin slapping.

Nayeon turned over making it come from the back.
"F-Faster." she begged.
She was so sexy, it was the first time you've seen this side of her.

You felt your insides about to spill and her flesh tightening and with one last thrust both of you came.

You pulled your member out, your semen spilling out from her.
"I'm sorry. I'll get some tissues."

You were about to climb down from the bed when she stopped you, "Can I?"
She dragged her head to the side as you felt your member being sucked, sending you shivers down to your spine.

"I'll make it up to you (y/n)" it was almost impossible to understand with your member inside her mouth.
"Ya! Didn't your parents taught you not to talk when your mouth is full?"

She giggled, boring her little fangs on to your flesh. As soon as your member grew hard again she climbed on a mount position and pushed you down inside her.

She began moving up and down, her stomach becoming tight as it reaches the right spot. You grew crazy as your hips began to move on it's own.

"I'm going to.. again." she cried.
"Me too." you groaned.

And once again both of you released. Nayeon fell over your chest in exhaustion. She immediately fell asleep as you pulled the blanket on top of you two.

You kissed her forehead and smiled at her, peacefully sleeping.
"I love you babe."
"I love you too." she replied sleepily.

-•-

I survived writing a smut. Oh well, I'll just leave this here @-twicebabies and be off to church. I need to repent my sins.