B-bomb Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

Minhyuk stared at his wrist. 3 weeks, 96 hours, 47 minutes and the numbers continued decreasing. Every second lasts when you know you only have less than a month to live.

Humans of this generation are built genetically with perfect health and appearance. In a world where Time makes the world go round. Time became the universal currency. The more time you have the more powerful you are.

He was 9 when he understood what the digital clock on his hand was for. It determines how long a person lives. When the clock reaches zero, your time's up and you die. Like a bomb, ready to blow off.

Luckily, there is a way to prolong your life.

Hidden in the left side of our wrist is a link as unique as a fingerprint which fits only a specific person. When both links connect, the clocks deactivate and you're likely to be considered immortal.

They say when we are born our souls are split apart and the other half was given to someone else.

Throughout our lives, we search for the person with the other half of our soul to complete our life. Sadly very few succeed. With more than a billion people in this world, there's barely a chance to find your other half.

☢ 

The sky was clear and the moon was full. Minhyuk hid behind the shadows of Los Angeles as he sucks his lollipop, waiting for someone.

"Oi." Zico called out and tossed the bag to Minhyuk.

He bites his lollipop to the side of his mouth and caught it just in time. He slightly opened the bag, containing dozens of time capsules. Enough to live for centuries.
"Thanks bro, we owe you." he taps Zico's shoulder as he takes his leave.
"Anytime."

As soon as he steps out of the light, wailing sirens began to chase after him. This is the life he's been living.

He ran behind the tall fence that was left open, leading him to someone's backyard. Slowly receding to the bushes, he made sure he was unseen. The cops ran in every direction. Minhyuk peeked outside, at last, they were out of sight.

"Don't move." you ordered, pointing the pepper spray at him. He quickly stands up making his hood fall on his back, revealing his face.
"Really? That's cute." he laughed, "Like what're you gonna do with that?"

There were people outside. Minhyuk ran towards the gate. Oh no you're not going anywhere, you thought. You pulled the garden hose and tripped him, causing him to drop the bag.

He was about to grab the bag when you waved at the police and called their attention.
"Sh-t!" he exclaimed in panic, leaving him no choice but to leave the bag.

He's gone. You lifted the bag, it was awfully heavy. You notice your wrist glowing as you realize that your time decreased.

Minhyuk cussed under his breath. He lost a bag of centuries in exchange of barely 3 years of life he stole from you. He ran non-stop, but he's still lucky he wasn't caught.

"I'm home." he greeted. Minhyuk lifted the food cover, only finding the left-over sardines and a half-eaten chicken breast that's been there since this morning. He walks over his mom's room. She was lying on the thin blanket which made it very uncomfortable when she lies down.