Taehyung Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

"Appa!" V called out to Taehyung, "Appa! I'm going to be late for school!"

"Coming." Taehyung quickly ran downstairs carrying your daughter's bag.

V is your 5 year old daughter who's going to have her first day of school. And guess who's the genius who named the little rascal.

"Taehyung, give me her bag." you wrapped the last sandwich and placed it in the first pocket of her bag.
"Do well in school baby, Okay?"
"Yes ~" she answered and kissed your cheek.

"Where's mine?" the jealous dad pouted so V leaned over to Taehyung to let him kiss her cheek but instead Taehyung bit her, making her scream and giggle.

"Beat the bullies at school okay?" Taehyung playfully swung his fist in the air and threw some jabs.

"Honey, stop teaching her those." you slapped his shoulder and turned to your daughter, "V? Don't take the things your father says seriously, sometimes you're more matured than him." you smirked.

"What!" Before you two start teasing eachother again, you led V to the bus.
She poked her little head from the window and waved at the sight of you two.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin over your shoulder. He whispered to your ear, "She got your eyes." his warm breath traced against your cheek.

"She got most of yours, from stubbornness.." you paused, "to adorable cuteness."
"Ya! Guys don't want to be called cute. We want to be called manly."
"Arasseo, arasseo."

You two don't have work today since the company you're working for is celebrating a holiday. So you stayed home.

"Jagiya, what do you want for breakfast?" you asked while tying your hair in a bun.
"Pizza." you placed your hand over your waist, "I told you, healthy foods." you nagged. Taehyung always eats fast food no matter how many times you told him that it's not good for his health.

"I was just kidding." he made a forced laugh and ruffled your hair, "How 'bout we cook some pancakes?"
You nodded with a sweet smile while tying your apron in a ribbon.

Taehyung pulled out a bowl from the shelf while you took the pancake mix, the whip cream and syrup, a whisk and a measuring cup. You placed everything on the white marble table.

The two of you started putting the mixture in the bowl and got the pan heated. Taehyung climbed the stool and handed you a box of metal cookie shaper.

You were right, your husband is still a kid.

"You're so cute." you teased as you take the shaper from his hand.
"Manly" he corrected.
"Kim Taehyung-ah Kyeopta ~" you did aegyo infront of him and he didn't look happy nor impressed but you continued instead, "Chu ~"

He suddenly flipped you and banged you on the wall but he made sure you didn't hit your head by placing his hand behind it.
"I was just kidding." you laughed but his face was darn serious as if he's mad.