Junhoe Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

You were busy rehearsing for your next comeback when you were called by one of the staffs and he lead you to the dressing room. The stylist began to do your make-up, fix your hair and asked you to wear a set of clothes.

"Aren't the other members coming?" you asked but they didn't reply.

A black car was waiting outside which you believe is your ride. Everything was happening in one fell swoop. The tension became uneasy as soon as you saw the vehicle enter YG Entertainment's building.

YG is one of the best entertainment in Korea that made a huge influence on other countries with their great music. Having the thought of it gives you goosebumps and trigger a torrent of superlatives. Not that you're being disloyal to your entertainment though.

You walked through the hall, passing through huge portraits of the artists.

With the thought of; why you were here slipping your mind, you began to take a stroll on your mini fieldtrip. But ending it too soon when a YG staff escorted you to the elevator.

The numbers ascend floor after floor. You felt even nervous as soon as you enter an empty room with cameras in every angle.

"Hello (Y/n)." a voice from who knows where called your name. Yang Hyun Suk-ssi? No. The voice was deep but gentle, almost sounding like god.
"Hello?" you respectfully bowed.

"What did you feel after being called here?"
"I was surprised. A lot of questions popped in my head. I was just practicing my vocals then in just a snap I'm here."

"What do you think is the reason you're here?"
"A collaboration with a YG artist?" your tone made it obvious that you liked the idea.

"Which YG Artist would you like to collab with?"
Considering that your position is vocals you thought of the best singers in YG. Let's see; Bom sunbaenim, Lee Hi unnie, Daesung sunbaenim and Suhyun from Akmu who debuted on the same year as you.

"Seungri Oppa." you smiled with tinted cheeks appearing in the screen as you faced the camera as if trying to convince the person behind that voice.

"Great choice. But that's not why you're here." you sulked on your seat, animated tears flowing out of your eyes. "(Y/n).." he called out once again, building tension in the room.
"Yes?" 

"You're getting married."
You stared at the camera, trying to process what he just said. To be honest you were really flustered but you didn't actually took what he said seriously.

In a few seconds iKON's Junhoe entered the room. Both of you frozen in your place as you got glimpse of eachother's faces.

At the same time as you enter YG Ent, Junhoe was also dragged out of practice and asked to go to a room, across yours. He was also asked the same question.