Rap Mon Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

" Lee Soohyun?"

"Present!"
"Mark Tuan?"
"Nae?"
"Do Kyungsoo?"
"Here."
"Kim Namj-"

The door opened and Namjoon came in with his bag just hanged in one shoulder. His polo was unbuttoned on the first and second. He dropped his bag at the side and pulled his chair back. He took a sit, placed his feet on top of the table, "Present."

"Namjoon, remove your feet from the table and fix your clothes. You may be smart but you need to learn some values!"
"I don't care. I'm paying you, I'm paying this school. I'm doing what I want."
The bell rings ending Homeroom. The teacher swallows his anger and just left.

Namjoon is either cutting classes or just sleeps in class but everytime he's being asked by the teachers he gets it right. He always gets in trouble too, if he isn't the school's representatives for academic competitions he would've been kicked out. Our school has not been defeated since he entered in gradeschool.

You were asked to get the paddles from the locker at the school gym since swimming class will be up soon when you heard cries.
"Please don't cut it, please."
"Your hair's so long and beautiful, it makes me want to cut it more."
"Senior don't."
"What style do you want?"
"Perhaps shaving it all off would be really good."

Two guys are pulling a girl by her hair while holding a scissor. They cut a small portion of it, "Oops, that's for not doing my homework."
"Why these bastards. Yー" you were about to call their attention.

"Oy?"

"Huh?" They turned around and saw Namjoon.

"What are you doing?" he was just about to walk past them but he couldn't take the noise they were making.
"Quit being nosy and get lost."
"A junior huh?" the other guy saw his ID, "Well if it isn't Kim Namjoon."
"Let her go."
The guy tightened his grip to the girl's hair, "If I don't want to?"

"How pathetic, you're picking at a little girl. Go play basketball or something senior."
The guy got pissed and cut her hair.
"Ah!" the girl cried as the guy carelessly threw her at the ground.

"Tchー" Namjoon took the scissors from him and pushed him to the wall. He pointed it to the guy and was going straight for him. The guy closed his eyes while the other was just frozen in his place while watching everything.

"Open your eyes." The scissors were pierced into the wall a few inches to the guys face, leaving him in a shock, "Might as well pee your pants."
The other guy pulled him away and ran.

Namjoon knelt down and dusted off the girl's uniform and offered her a handkerchief. "Don't pick those up, it's already dirty."
"B-But my hair."
"It's just hair."

What the hell Namjoon that isn't the right way to comfort a girl.
"But I look ugly."
He smiled, Namjoon smiled, this is the first time you've seen him do so. His eyes smiled along and it felt warm, he has dimples.

He
looks