Minhyuk Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

Blood dripping from the side of your mouth, you tossed the lifeless body of a poor rabbit on the ground. It's always been like this.

For hundreds of years, feeding from blood of animals this alone is not enough. In order to survive in this world, vampires needs to drink human blood. But unlike other vampires, for you humans are not food but rather something or someone who wants to live too, just like you.

Slowly wiping blood stains from your face, you faced the bathroom mirror. Skin pure as snow. Plump red lips as if blood has tainted it permanently. Your eyes turned back from violet to it's natural color, gray.

The clock in your room read 6 am, you can tell it's already daytime because of the rays desperately entering your room. Vampires are sensitive to sunlight so you've always kept the curtains shut. The sun protection lotions are limited, you must use it wisely.

You sat by the window, peeking your fingers through the curtain trying to touch the rays. The heat from the sun burnt your skin as it starts to turn into ashes. As soon as you reach the point where you couldn't take the pain, you pulled your hand back in and it immediately recovered like nothing happened.

You heard a loud crash outside as if a large branch fell nearby. You were just about to ignore it when the sound was followed by a a cry for help. A human. Your house is located in the middle of the forest, how did a human end up wandering here?

You couldn't help but feel excited, you wore a cloak and ran out to find the damsel in distress. For years you've never thought you'll encounter a human again.

Somewhere in the forest you found a boy curled up on the ground. He was holding his knee, putting pressure to stop it from—bleeding. He's bleeding. Blood. Human blood.

You felt your fangs growing. You could hear the beat of his pulse. His blood smells so good like roasted chicken, enough to make you drool. You could see his pulse pumping, his veins and the blood running through.

It's been a hundred years since you've drank human blood. Even with food infront of you, you tried to restrain yourself. You turned around to go back to the mansion when he suddenly called you out.

"A-Ahjumma, help me." you walked towards him. You couldn't stop yourself, you tried to hide your fangs but it just bore into your lips.

"Close your eyes." you commanded, "I'll heal you."
You covered his eyes with your right hand, "Your suffering will be over soon."

Your eye color changed into a shade of purple. Your fangs grew to it's extend and you bit your lips making it bleed. The human boy cried in pain. Blood drops into the human's cut causing it to sting and heal.

"It's done." you said taking your hands off of his eyes.
He pats the skin of his knee, like nothing even happened to it. While he's at awe, you turned away to leave.