Jackson Imagine

NEW BOOK ALERT!

Check out my new book Photograph [Joshua Hong Fanfic]

Link will be posted in the comment box.

Thank you!

-

"(Y/n)!" you heard someone banging on your door but you were too sleepy.

"(Y/n)! If you don't open up this instant I'm going to break your door!"

The door blew up and you screamed, covering yourself with the comforter all the way to your nose. Left trembling in fear, a lady wearing weird safety goggles enters the room.

"I can't believe that someone with a large renting debt could still sleep so soundly." she shook her head in disappointment. You've been working till 2 am, you haven't even got enough sleep yet.

"Landlord ahjumma!"
"Who are you calling an ahjumma? Besides, where's your monthly rent?"

You scratched your head, "I haven't saved up much yet."
"Your debts are growing, If you can't give me your 3 months debt plus the interest and the fee to fix this door in two weeks, you're out!"
She went out leaving a thick smoke and the broken pieces of the door.       

You cleared out the smoke and lifted the window. A large truck was parked in front of the house. Someone's moving in.

You washed up, wore your sweater and went out.
"How am I suppose to get money that big in 2 weeks?"
A flyer flew and smacked into your face. You were about to crample it when you read, 100,000 you stretched it infront of your face.

Maid for a month. Hiring! 100,000!

The Lord heard your prayers. You dialed the number that was written at the bottom of the paper. While it was ringing, you noticed the address of the house. It's also in the subdivision you're in, you're living in Lot 14 the house is in, "21, 22, 23, 24."

Your finger landed at the house infront of yours. You moonwalked your way back and stopped infront of it.
"Hello?" the guy from the other line finally answered. You told him you're applying to be a maid and he told you to come by.
"I'm already outside your house, sir."

Before you could even knock, the door opened, "Ms. (Y/n) come in." You ended the call and tucked your phone in your pocket. You stepped in the house and was leaded to the living room, well almost, since the furnitures were still covered and disarranged.

You began to realize why the salary was so big. To be cleaning and arranging everything in this enormous house, It's going to take atleast 4-5 persons to get everything done.

"Ms. (Y/n) you're hired." The guy began to explain everything you have to do but he never said anything about organizing the furnitures or cleaning. He just said that you have to do everything this guy named Jackson says. 

He told you that everything you see, hear, everything that's happening inside the house or about Jackson you mustn't tell anyone.

In 3 days your work as a maid starts. Your phone rang, it was 3 am.
"Where are you?"
"Who is this?"
"Why aren't you here?"
"If you're not going to tell me who you are, I'm going to end this call."