CHAPTER 6 : Dissappear/ Woof-woof

Ezra

"Please, Mia, "I pleaded as she set the table.

"I honestly don't think it's a good idea, Ezra." I groaned and walked to stand in front of her.

"I don't get why you won't let us. You know them, Cody said you know his mother, you used to visit. "I argued and she looked up at me with her big forest green eyes, she narrowed them.

"Ezra, do not argue with me." She warned and I huffed abd turned, looking straight at Troye who sat in te living room, in plain view, reading a Percy Jackson novel.

"Troye, help me out,"I urged, he glanced up at me and looked back at his book.

"Mom, let him go, we will have peace. "He said in a monotonous voice and I scowled at how unconvincing he was.

"Idiot." I grumbled and turned at the sound of my aunt sighing.

"You said Saturday, right? "She asked, her resolve breaking and I nodded eagerly and pouted for extra effort. She glanced behind me at Troye, I assumed. "You have ti be hime before dark though." I beamed at her.

"Thank you! "I cheered and began to perform a small happy dance which involved my left hip jotting out randomly and my hips swaying, she snorted.

"You must really like him." I froze and looked to her carefully, not sure if she'd start to fan girl or begin interrogation.

"Uh...yeah? "I answered in a question and she rose her brow.

"Well, you better make sure soon then, don't want to lead the poor boy on, I actually like this one." Then she sent a scowl towards Troye who stood abruptly, his nose flared before shaking his head and darting up the stairs. I turned to Mia who sighed and shook her own head.

"I'm going to take a guess, he and William used to be a thing? "She turned to me sharply.

"No, never, not going to happen." Suddenly the house seemed to tremble and the glasses clattered for a brief moment and I fell to the ground in fright, my heart beating erratically, there was a shatter. It lasted for a brief moment byt still, I felt as though the entire earth might have fallen from under me. I looked up at my aunt who was still standing.

"What was that? "I questioned, she looked down at me slowly before turning away, placing everything in her hands down on the table. I heard footsteps descending down the stairs as I stood. Troye looked panicked as he searched the room with his eyes and sniffed before darting down the hall after his mother.
"Mom, tell me you're going to try and calm down. "I heard him say as I approached the hall just as my aunt came from the door at the end holding a bow and a bag of arrows.

"That's exactly what I will be doing, Troye."

"How long? "he asked her as they walked passed me towards the front door. She paused and her eyes dated over to me.

"A few days, four tops." She tried for a smile. "Make sure you are ready when it happens, Troye, I won't be happy if I find out you failed." She narrowed her eyes and I saw Troye's jaw clench.

"I won't fail you, ma. "I was beyond confused and very curious. She left them without another glance back at me. Troye stood for a moment and watched her dissappear into the trees. He shut the door just as another rumble ran out and I fell again, funnily enough, Troye was still standing.

"What the hell is going on? "I asked him and he watched me carefully.

"I can't tell you, not yet...anyway." He sighed and laid his back against the door and slide down onto his ass.