CHAPTER 4 : Lunch Time Revelation

Ezra

Troye was beside me suddenly as I grabbed lunch from the cafeteria.

"So, figured you wouldn't want to have lunch alone, so, would you mind joining me and my...friends? "I bit my lip and furrowed my brows at his tone when he mentioned the word 'friend'.

"Sorry, Troye but, William already invited me to sit with him and his friends." I scratched the back of my neck as I turned to him. He scowled down at me and rolled his eyes.

"Figures, but, lucky for you, I am included in his group, out by the stands. "I let out a sigh of relief and smile.

"Brilliant then." He huffs.

"The guy is a menace. " He muttered as he walked passed me, I chuckled and walked beside him out the cafeteria.

"Why don't you like William? If you don't mind me asking?" He tensed the for a moment before grumbling under his breath.

"Rather not talk about it. "He said to me as we reached the stands, surprisingly, William had already arrived. He grinned and stood up, walking towards Troye, I stood back and watched as William took his tray and set it right were he had been sitting before wrapping his arma around Troye for a long hug. I chuckled ans shook my head as Troye fought against him.

"Hands off you idiot! "Troye proclaimed with a huff. William pouted at him.

"One day, Falcon, one day." He said and turned to me with a smile. "Ezra, my man," He slung an arm over my shoulder.

"What is up with you too? "He sighed dramatically.

"Long story short, your little cousin is in love with me but he refuses to admit it so now it's my job to make sure he stays in love with me." I nodded slowly as Troye ate with a scowl.

"Alright then. "He said as we turned to the group." This is Dave and Dylan, Melissa and her sister Clark. "William introduced, I smiled politely but genuinely happy to meet them. Dave and Dylan had brown hair and deep brown eyes, twins. Melissa had long blonde hair and green eyes, her sister, Clarke had red short hair which reached her chin and green eyes, very tall.

"It's nice to meet you. "I said and Dave stood fast with a grin before tackling me to the floor, be was all muscle and I groaned.

"Your hair is soooo beautiful! Is that amber? Oh my word! Marry me!?" He declared sitting up and straddling my lap. I blinked at his flamboyant self and looked to William for help. He snickered at me and turned to Troye who ignored him point blank.

"Dave, get off of him, now. "Dylan commanded and the poor boy pouted and stood, offering me a hand." I'm sorry about him, he ia rather...special. "Dylan said, offering an easy smile.

"Aww! Little brother thinks I'm special!" Dave squealed and hurtled himself over to his brother, landing in his lap with a giggle. It was nice, watching how they interacted. Then, Cody showed looking shy and nervous. I sent him a smile and he blushed.

"Little brother, finally decided to come out of hiding, I see. "William said, wiggling his eyebrows and I laughed at how ridiculous he looked doing that.

"Shut up, William." Cody pouted, folding his arms over his chest. He looked adorable. He noticed me staring and flushed, his brows furrowed,his gaze questioning. "What?" He asked innocently.

"You just look adorable doing that, "I admit which sends him into another blushing frenzy. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Where are you from?" I turned to Cody at his question and licked my lips.