CHAPTER 9 : Mark Me

Ezra

He was so hot against me, cock was dripping with cum as I stroked him sensually. Slowly, I moved my hand up and down his shaft, pausing at the head of his cock to squeeze. It seemed to drive him crazy.

"Ezra, "he gasped, his head rising to see my hand which was hidden in his pants and boxers then falling as he arched. His hips bucked, thrusting into my hand desperate for more friction. I kissed him as he moaned, our lips moved against one another. He gasped and moaned into my mouth, I let go of his penis amd he groaned in protest. I paled his shaft, moving down to his balls, massaging them roughly. "Yes, oh!" He groaned once he pulled his mouth from mine. I kissed his neck sucking on that special spot I realised drove him crazy. "Ugh!"

He panted as my fingers trailed lower, resulting in pulling his pants and boxers down, revealing his wet penis. His breath hitched as I pressed a sure finger to his pucker, I rubbed him gently and then he exploded. His back arched and a silent scream left his gapped mouth, blob after heated blob of cum shot out of his cock, it hit his chin and both our chests.

"Ezra, "he sighed, his chest still rapidly rising and falling. He looked up at me with lidded eyes."I love you," he told me and my heart sore. I felt warm, the air around us was cool.

"I love you, too. "Then Cody looked up and his eyebrows rose, I tilted my head to the side just as the first petal fell. I looked to the red flower petal with confusion. They began to fall around us then and I sat up. My lipa parted and Cody giggled. I held my hand out as a yellow flower petal landed on my hand. "Am I doing this?" I asked lowly while looking up at thw ceiling to find that the petals were popping up at random and out of thin air.

"It seems so, "Cody said and I laughed as he tackled me to the bed, I landed on my back with him on top of me, I was so very aware of him and the fact that he had ditched his pants and boxers, now completely naked.

"Someone is very naked." I pointed put and he laughed gleefully.

"Someone else needs to get naked. "He tapped my nose with his finger, he left it there ans trailed it down to my lip, I opened my mouth and he stuck it in there. I sucked on the finger, swirling my tongue around it. His breath caught as he watched." I really need you to get naked. "He said lowly, his eyes shining with lust." Mate, "he withdrew the finger and replaced it with his tongue, I groaned at the sweet taste of him. His hands hooked into my shorts and he began pushing them down. I chuckled against him and he pulled away with a pout.

"You are so cute," I shimmied out of my shorts and boxers and threw them to the ground and I sat up and pulled him for a sweet lingering kiss. His right hand balanced on my shoulder while his left wandered low and my eyes snapped open as he grabbed onto my hard shaft. "Damn," I hissed as he pulled away. He smiled brightly and began to stroke me. I leaned back on my hands, my legs spread open.

"You feel good in my hand, "he whispered into my ear. I groaned as my entire body heated up with desire. He kissed my neck, licking up to my cheek bone then down to the base while his hand skillfully rendered me helpless. He twisted his wrist and his thumb brushed the slit of my cockhead. I threw my head back and panted as the flower petals continued to fall. I turned my head to him for a kiss and he climbed onto my legs and let go of my shaft. He began to grind his ass on me, my cock sliding between his ass cheeks and I felt him shudder against me.

"Cody, "I rasped as he pulled away to suck on my neck, his hand tweaking my right nipple. I ran my right hand down his back to his ass, squeezing and kneading roughly, making him moan loudly as he pulled away and stared deep into my eyes. One of his eyes was a deep navy blue, his wolf eye colour while one was the usual bright blue. I held onto him and shifted so that he was beneath me. He spread his legs further apart and I fit snug between his thighs.

"Make me whole, Ezra, "he held my cheek in his."Show me, that I'm all yours." His words held so mucb need, they lit a flame inside of me, I just knew what he wanted me to do, what he needed as he panted below me, his fingers digging into my back as he tried to get us closer to one another, I sucked on two fingers before I kissed him, then I slid a finger to his pucker, I rubbed him, adding pressure to loosen his whole. I eased a single wet finger passed the rim and he groaned against me as I kissed him.

I moved the finger in and out slowly and he arched, his whole seemed to be pulling further and further into him. I added a second finger, loosening him slightly.

"Ahh, yes, Ezra. "He bit his lip, his eyes lidded as I watched him surrender to the pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to feel him around me. I withdrew my fingers and held my cock to his entrance. I felt it quiver against my head and I nuzzles Cody's cheek, he wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me to him as he buried his face in my neck. I exhaled, trying to calm myself, stop myself from going to fast. I pushed into him and he whimpered, I bit my lip as the head of my cock passed the rim. I exhaled deeply and pushed further into his sweet cavern. "Ezra," he gasped as I managed to get half of me into his wanton whole. His fingers dug into my neck and shoulder blades and I groaned at the extraordinary feeling of having him wrapped around me.

"Cody... "I choked," this feels...so good. "I gasped as I gave a last push and I was seated inside of him. He exhaled sharply and mewled, his ass tightened around my shaft, squeezing me so delicately and so pleasantly. I began to move against him, pushing myself further into him, I wanted to go deeper, I wanted to make him scream with ecstasy. "Ah, fuck." I cursed and bit his shoulder. He arched which drove me deeper, fueling my desire as I moved my hips against him. I rocked into him. He moaned.

"Uhh....mmm, "he threw his head back as I torturously grinded slowly into him. I moved my hand to loop under his back and the other around his neck and I held him. I panted into his ear, it felt so good, I never wanted it to end. Now I knew why teenagers always bragged about it, if this is how it was for them each time, I don't see how one couldn't.

Cody let out a whimper, his legs wrapped around my waist, tightening and pulling me to him. I pulled back, my penis moving out of him then thrusting back and he yelled out, his fingers digging harder into me. He shuddered as I brushed something inside of him, I bumped against it again and he moaned louder. He called my name over and over again like a mantra. I began to thrust faster, my hips moved on their own, grinding and gyrating. I was losing my mind.

"Cody.... Cody.... You feel so....ugh, good. "I groaned and gave a harah thrust.

"I love you," he panted, his hips bucked against me and he began to meet me thrust for thrust, he rolled his hips and my mouth gapped, he threw his head back and his eyes rolled. I retracted my hand from the back of his neck and took a hold of his cock. I stroked him in time with our thrusts as it grew more primitive, wild and lustrous. Having him against me, was thw best feeling in the world.

"I'm gona come. "He shuddered." I want...want to mark...uhhh.... "He arched and I rotated my hipa against him, his head thrashed side to side and he growled. I noticed the sharp canines which retracted from his gums.

"Mark me, mate," I said huskily into his ear and he grabbed onto my neck and pulled me to him. I moaned amd groaned loudly as he sunk his teeth into my flesh. I felt my desire highten and my hips moved faster, slapping sounds echoed as I fought to find release. He was giving me intense please and I noticed that he came, spilling all over us but I didn't stop. "Yesss!" I hissed as he took his teeth out and licked at my mark with a moan.

"Ezra, "his hand tightened on my neck as I emptied my seed into him, my hips bucked against him, driving him up the bed and he loved it." Oh, yess! "I just kept cumming, it was like a leaking tap. I slumped against him, spamming, my cock tingled as he squeezed me. We lay panting into one another." You're mine, now. " He said passionately while he caressed my head. I lifted my head to look at him, I was still inside of him, still panting.

"I always have been."