CHAPTER 3 : Anger

Ezra

I woke with a small smile. For the first time in forever, I slept like a baby. I had been so comfortable and relaxed, I didn't want to get up even as I opened my eyes. I felt the weight of a body on me then and a hand tightly wrapped around my shirt. I looked down to see Cody fast asleep, his nose twitched and he shifted, his nose seeming to bury itself in my chest and then he took a deep breath before letting out a content sigh and a small smile played on his lips.

"Ezrumph. "He mumbled and pressed himself closer to me. I held him closer abd chuckled. He was just overly adorable it wasn't even funny anymore. I poked him in the shoulder, hoping he'd wake up. He mumbled, shrugging his shoulder as though telling me to stop before getting comfortable abd letting out a small light snore I heard a loud buzzing sound. I turned to the sound as Cody let out a small whine, his hand hit my face.

"Ow, "I groaned and moved his soft baby smiling hand so that it rest on my neck. I reached for my phone and Mia flashed on the screen. I picked it up and answered." Hello? "

"Where have you been? I have been worried sick about you, Ezra, why are you not home?" She began with a yell. Now she chose to be protective overbearing mother. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm with Cody, you know that. "I heard her groan.

"Now you've gone and done it, how do you expect the boy to sleep now without you? It's too son, you beed to come home. You, you will probably be able to deal but him, everything is ten times intense." She rambled off and I nodded as though she was making absolute sense. "Werewolves are very sensitive, Ezra, you don't just do things without thinking, on impulse if you aren't even sure about the depth of it all, especially Cody, Omega's can be very sensitive. He won't even want you to go home but he'd let you if you told him. Oh, my. Teenagers, you don't think. "

"Mia."

"You know, I had a friend once, she had a wolf mate and did exactly what you are doing, her mate was an Alpha, he was ready to kill because she had left without telling him. "She explained scandalously." I guess I should have expected this, boys, so very hormonal, it's a wonder you haven't popped his cherry yet. "

"Mia!" I hissed just as Cody said the same and squealed when I sat up and he fell onto the bed. "Shit, are are ok?" He blushed and nodded his head.

"I'm fine, "I heard my aunt laugh from the other side of the line.

"You two are so cute."

"Mia, you weren't like this yesterday, what's with you now? "I heard her snicker

"I was in a mood, let me be, I'm young, let me be dramatic when I wabt to, besides, those were serious matters, I had to be all 'no funny business'  if if wanted you to believe me, now, you have school tomorrow, don't think I'm letting you out of getting your education just because you have magic you don't even know how to use. "

"Don't talk about him like that." I turned to see Cody glaring at the phone. Mia snickered.

"It's so cute how he defends you, oh, well, I have a son to attend to. Ciao! "She hung up before I could say anything and I stared at the device.

"The woman needs help, mentally."

"She needs a kick, that's what she needs. "Cody grumbled getting closer to me. He laid his head on my shoulder and his hand fell onto mine and he signed sleepily before yawning. I chuckled," what time is it? "He asked me.

"8:35."I said glancing at the clock on my phone. He nuzzled my neck and threw his leg over my waist, straddling me. His lips fell onto mine and my eyes closed as he kissed me gently. He pulled away and I wanted more, I held myself at bay.