We'll Get There Someday

*sorry unedited*

I never had a real boyfriend. Yes, I had hook ups, and one night stands, but never a real, committed boyfriend.

And frankly, I was completely, and utterly, terrified.

I never thought of myself as a 'girlfriend'. I never pictured myself in a committed relationship, or married, or anything really. I was, as Dev called me, a 'lone wolf.' After I smacked her in the head and told her how stupid that was, it's making sense to me now.

Take my word for it, when I found out my feelings for Blake I was surprised, scared, happy, and did I mention scared?

Blake is perfect, absolutely perfect. And Lucy, she's perfect. But... I'm not. I'm anything but perfect.

How the hell could he like me?

When Lucy told me he did, I swear my heart squeezed. Is this how it's supposed to feel? I don't know what to do, and I can't ask Dev because wherever she is Roman is. And there is no way in hell that I will explode my feelings in front of him.

I guess me and him are getting along now. Well, when he's not with Dev. I love her, but she's been acting... strange.

I can't find any word to describe her now than fragile. She's acting more of a girl, loosing her hard touch. That was why I became friends with her, her hard shell that avoided people to get to her made me want to be like her.

Now, all I see is an emotional, desperate bitch.

I don't know what to think anymore, other than how much Dev is being annoying, Roman and I are somewhat getting along, and how much I like Blake.

What the hell is going on with me?

"MS. MAYSON!" I squeaked as I lifted my head off the brown desk.

"Did I miss something?" I asked groggily, running a hand through my tangled hair.

"NO MS. MAYSON, WE WE'RE WAITING UNIL YOU KINDLY WOULD WAKE UP." Mrs. Rite yelled sarcastically.

Damn, for a science teacher she had a hell of an attitude.

"Don't you think that's a little weird? I mean, it's totally cool of you stare at me sleeping but I wouldn't want you to loose your job." I smirked waiting for her outburst.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ESTHER! YOU NEVER LISTEN IN MY CLASS, BUT GET AMAZING GRADES ON MY TESTS. CARE TO EXPLAIN?"

She thought I was cheating. That bitch.

"Maybe I'm just that smart." I smiled again. I heard the other students laughs and snickers. It made me gain confidence.

"I CANNOT TAKE YOU ANYMORE. I WILL CALL YOUR PARENTS AND ASK THEM TO COME DOWN HERE!"

Ooo, wrong choice.

"That's really tempting Emma, but I don't have parents." Gasps filed the room as I used Mrs. Rites first name, and telling them that my parents are gone.

The look on Mrs. Rites face was absolutely priceless.

"I'll walk myself to the office." I smiled again, grabbed my things and walked out like I had a purpose, when I really didn't.

People don't really know that I didn't have any parents. They thought all these other rumors that I just found hilarious.

My favorite one is that when I was a kid my parents gave me up to a wolf family and I was grown up as a wolf, but then a bear tried to eat me and I killed it with my bare teeth.

Never gets old.

I walked into the office and took my seat. And when I say 'my seat' I really mean my seat. I have my own seat every time I'm in the office. Which is all the time, so the secretaries decided to put my name on the chair.