I Never Thought

Guilty wouldn't even explain the feeling I feel in my gut.

Having a whole day out with my best friends boyfriend seemed like I was Satan himself.

There is no way in hell I had feeling for Roman, I swear none. But that doesn't mean that Dev will believe me.

After yesterday night at the Quinn's Mansion, I have met every single person in that bastards family. Not even Dev knows them, and this is why I feel something gnawing at my insides. 

I kept my low at school, so that Bicks wouldn't have a clue. I was really missing punching some cheerleaders head to get all the air out, but that will just have to wait. 

It was currently Sunday, and that meant Esther time. I had a full plate of nachos in my right hand, and a tub of chocolate ice cream in the other.

Don't judge me, a girl's got to eat. 

To be honest my senior year has been very different than I would have expected. For one, Roman Quinn. I never thought he would ever come back into my life, and well BAM, here he is. Also, he's dating my best friend. This seriously cannot get any weirder. 

Today my head hurt too much because of everyone and everything. Roman, Dev, Blake, Sean, and yes even Louis. He recently came back from London, they aren't here now because Sean took him out for  dinner and decided to not bring me.

 Thanks Sean. 

A knock at the door whipped me out of my daze, and I loudly groaned. Please, please, don't be people. 

I stood up with my blanket around me, and walked to the door. I didn't look human, with my large brown blanket, and my hair in a bee hive. I felt utterly sick, of just everything. Mentally and physically, and I didn't want to see people at all. 

"HEY BABY." 

God is out to get me, I swear he is. 

"Hi Dev... Quinn." I said noticing Roman behind Dev. 

"We thought of surprising you by coming over... you okay?" She asked. 

"Do I look okay?" I get snappy when I'm sick.

"No, that's why we are here!" She pushed through me and Roman came into my view with his hand in his pockets. 

"Sorry about... her. She really wanted to see you." He explained. 

"You didn't have to come." I responded. 

"I know." He answered. 

"Quinn, I love Dev and all, but she doesn't have to boss you around. Come on, you're Roman Quinn. I thought a girl never held you down." I winked at him and he rolled his eyes as he stepped into my house. This will be interesting. 

~

"Remember the time," Dev paused to laugh, "when Esther ruined your car. She told me about that, and I couldn't stop laughing." 

"Yea... hilarious." I had to laugh at Romans face, he looked like a little boy that was in time out. 

"I really am sorry about that, looking back I noticed how... crazy I was." I laughed. 

"Crazy? Just crazy? You were psychotic!' Roman yelled, his cheeks were puffed and i couldn't help but squeeze them together. 

"Aww, Dev. Look how cute he looks." I joked. He smacked my hands away, and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"I'm not cute." He grumbled. 

"I'm going to find another movie to Put on, babe can you go get more popcorn?" Dev rubbed her hand down and up Roman's arm. He sighed and nodded as he got up from the couch, and walked over my kitchen. 

"Dev, he isn't your dog." I glared. 

"I'm not treating him like one." Dev glared back. 

"Seriously? Forcing him over here, and telling him to do things for you? Dev, he's a human being. Treat him like one." 

"Are you seriously sticking up for him?" Dev crossed her arms. 

"Yes! I am! Because he is your boyfriend." I scoffed and stood up from the couch as I walked into the kitchen as well. 

Roman was leaning on the counter, next to the microwave, waiting for the popcorn to finish. 

"You okay?" I asked, sitting on the counter adjacent from him. 

"i'm okay? Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He smirked. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"The sound from the living room travels to the kitchen." My mouth widened with realization. 

"Oh... you heard that?" I asked sheepishly. 

"Yea... than-" 

"Don't go soft on me Quinn, I'm just being a good friend." I smiled. 

"To Dev or me?" I opened my mouth to respond, but words couldn't come out. He smiled as the popcorn finished. 

"To you." I finally answered. 

"So we're friends now?" He asked, his eyebrows arched. 

"Why not? We haven't fought in 2 weeks, you're dating my best friend. Might as well right?" I responded. 

"I never thought my enemy would ever become my friend." He joked when he poured popcorn into a bowl. 

"You and me buddy." I pushed his arm slightly, and jumped down from the counter. I smiled at him as I led him out of the kitchen into the living room. 

Roman and I friends? Who would've thought? 

--

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IM SORRY I JUST HAD THE WORST CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK AND IM SO SORRY I STILL HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO THATS WHY THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT AND SHORT AND BLECH IM SO SORRY. 

YEA OKAY SO I HAVE BEEN WRITING MORE STORIES AND YEA THEY ARE ALL ON MY NEW NEW ACCOUNT (YEA IM A WEIRDO) IT'S CALLED: @iameast 

okay once again im so sorry because my views has been skyrocketing and really i havent had a chance to thank all of you wonderful people. I never thought i would have 500+ reads you are so amazing and i love you all so much! 

LETS GET TO 1000? HUH OH AND IF WE GET TO 1000 I MAY DO SOMETHING REALLY REALLY REALLY SPECIAL! 

OKAY I LOVE YOU OKAY BYE.  

~XXCONTINUED