Epilogue

Well, here's the last part of this story...

I hope it wraps it up nicely.

I'm thinking about doing a sequel or maybe another Bat Family fanfiction or a JasCas fan fic (Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain)

Let me know what you think........

6 months later...

Bruce had called everyone into the living room for a Bat Family meeting. Gemma trotted in behind Tim and they sat on the couch next to Helena.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, Selina and I have some news." Bruce smiled.

"You're getting married." Cass yawned.

"No, I mean yes, but how did you know?" Bruce looked amazed.

"The way you were sitting with Selina, the fact that you haven't taken Selina to Arkham in months, and how excited and nervous your voice was."

"Well Bruce looks like Cass ruined your surprise." Selina laughed.

"You guys are getting married? That's great news!" Stephanie, who always loved a good wedding, grinned.

Damian pouted.

"What's wrong?" Gemma whispered.

Damian and Gemma had called a truce in the past months and he treated her like an older sister sometimes.

"Father is getting married to a woman who is not Mother." He replied.

"But your father is going to be happy. Selina makes him happy." Gemma tried to explain.

"Why couldn't Mother make him happy?"

"They were too different...." Gemma thought for a minute. "Ya know, Selina has like 5 cats. I bet if you asked she would let you play with them."

Damian seemed to like this idea.

"Well... Barbara and I have news too." Dick looked at Babs.

Before Cass could ruin the surprise, she slapped her hand over Cass's mouth to shut her up.

"We're getting married too!"

"What about going to Africa?" Bruce asked.

"Something weird happened with the organization... They had all these college students coming in so they didn't need any help." Barbara explained.

Selina, Barbara, and Stephanie started talking about the weddings, while congratulations went around.

All the while, Tim was thinking to himself, "A wedding. To go to a wedding, you should have a date."

He looked over at Gemma and smiled to himself.

Tim walked over to her and pulled her over to the side.

"I can't believe it! Two weddings!" Gemma said gleefully.

"I know! It's insane! The Manor is going to be a madhouse for the next few months." Tim commented.

Gemma nodded in agreement.

"So uh... I was wondering if you wanted to uh... Maybe be my date?"

And for the first of many more times, Tim was the nervous one while Gemma was the happy and confident one.

"I thought you'd never ask." She grinned and pulled him into an embrace.

And for once in the Manor, everything and everyone was at peace.

THE END

Well everyone, thanks for reading my story. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. This is the first fan fic I have ever actually finished so I hope it wasn't too bad.

Thanks again everyone.

~Crosscountrylove