Bonercast

Mark was in his recording room playing prop hunt with Bob Wade and Jack. You heard him laughing and loudly saying.
"WELCOME TO THE B-B-B-B-BONERCAST WHAT'S YOUR BONER QUESTION?!?!" And laughing his lungs out. I decided to quietly open the door trying not to get marks attain yet. I listened a little more to understand what was going on and caught on quickly.
Well let's have a little fun shale we?
I walked up next to Mark getting his attain.
"Hey, babe." He smiled at me. I sat on my knees next to him.
"Hi...." I whispered then smiled back. I started to make a ringing noise with my mouth.
"You reached bonercast what's your boner question!?" Jack said.
"Hey...I was wondering if I could speak to the man who is always so energetic and always says B-B-B-B-BONERCAST?" I looked at Mark and he smiled and answered.
"H-HEY WELCOME TO THE B-B-B-B-BONERCAST WHAT'S YOUR BONER QUESTION?!?!" We all started to laugh a little.
"Is that your girlfriend Mark?" Bob asked.
"I actually have a few boner questions...would you mind answering them for me?" I glanced at Mark then back at the computer screen.
"GO RIGHT AHEAD AND ASK AWAY!!!" Oh he has no idea what the future holds...
"First question, how do I get my man to get a boner?" Bob Wade and Jack just start chuckling, and so does Mark.
"WELL IM GLAD YOU ASKED, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SHOW HIM YOUR BODY NAKED OR RUB HIS JUNK AND THAT BONER WILL SHOOT RIGHT UP!!!!" I then laid my hand on his inner thigh. Mark jumped a little at my touch.
"Next question, what things should I tell my man about his boner?" I then started to rub his inner thighs close to his croch area. Marks answer was a little delayed.
"Y-YO-YOU SHOULD TELL H-HIM HOW B-BIG AND L-LONG IT IS AND HOW S-STR-STRONG IT LOOKS AND F-FEELS..."
"Really Mark?" Jack asked.
"What?! The woman wanted to know!" I laid my hand on his member  making him softly yelp and his member slowly harden.
"Third question, how tight should my hand be on my mans boner?" Mark just turned his head to me and swallowed hard. While the other were laughing and shaking their heads.
"Really y/n? Really?! Why? Just why?" Wade was laughing hard.
"W-well...n-not to tight but not to l-loose...tight enough to where you can m-move your h-hand..." Mark was now looking at me then back on the screen.  I tighted my grip on his manhood making his jaw drop. And I felt it start to push agents his pants.
"Another question, how do I know when my man is fully erect?" I looked down at his growing Boner under my hand.
"W-when he...starts to...painfully groan and gr-grunt...th-throb and t-twitch...and you see p-pre...c-cu-cum..." His member got harder and harder and a tent formed in his pants.
"Another question, it it painful when a boner is fully erect and is pressed agents his pants?" I rub the tip of the tent with my finger tips to hear a soft muffled groan come from Marks throat.
"What the fuck?" Bob asked.
"......w-well y-yes......it c-can be...very-painful..." He looked down at his lap.
"Just a few questions left, how should I treat my mans boner?" I made circles with my fingertips on his wood.
"...I-I-I...b-bl-blown...s-suck...suck...ru-rubb...l-lick...m-mouth........." Mark now winced as his rock hard member was pressing hard on his pants.
"Which do you prefer?" Marks eyes opened wide, good thing he died in prop hunt because he made a painful groan. Eveyone but me and Mark laughed and said ohhhhhh.
"....each one-is...j-just...as g-good...." Mark took his hands off the desk.
"Which personally feels better on your boner, a woman's mouth, or hands?" He looked at me with nervous eyes.
"Ahhh......uuhh......errrrrr......" He stuttered.
"ANSWER THE QUESTION MARK!" Wade yelled at him laughing.
"SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP YOU DOUSHE BAG BASTARD ASSHOLE DICK WADE!!!!!!" Mark screamed into the mic with anger in his voice and everyone fell silent.
"Geez mark that was kinda harsh..." Jack said softly.
"Yeah Mark...answer the question..." I spoke with a lustful voice and looked up at him. Mark just softly spoke.
".........both........." And began to play the game again.
"Alright thanks for answering my boner questions Mark! Bye!" I crawled under the desk and put my hands on his thighs slowly sliding my hands to his boner. I unzipped his pants and pulled them to his ankles. Leaving him in his breafs. I placed my mouth over his dick over his underwear. When mark died again he opened his mouth to say something but all that came out was a grunt. I then slipped off his underwear and licked the tip of his full erection. He just shivered. I licked from the bottom of his shaft to the tip making pre cum squirt out.
"Mark where's your girlfriend?" Bob asked.
"P-probely in the kitchen...getting something to e-at..." After he said that I took his head into my mouth and started to lick the small opening.
"REALLY! RIGHT AS I START I KILL MYSELF?!?!" Mark screamed. The boys just laughed. Marks hands took in fistfuls of my hair and started to move my head down his shaft. Soon his full length was in my mouth and hitting the back of my throat. Making me start to gag and sending vibrations onto Mark causing him to bite his lips together. One of his hands let go of my hair and then came back and took another fistful of my hair and let out a shallow moan.
He threw back his head into the chair and let out a moan.
"I died again...I hate you wade..." Mark let out a painful groan and bucked his hips into my face.
"Mark are you okay?" Jack asked with a laugh.
"Y-yeah...perfectly fine..." He let out a breathy laugh.
I then took in his full member and rapidly bobbed my head up and down his penis. He leaned back in his chair. His member began to throb and become tense. And I knew he was close to his peak.
So I began to focus on the head. Licking the tip and sucking and blowing on it until Mark let out a loud scream and his warm sweet liquids spilled into my mouth and I swallowed it all.
"Fuck you wade..." He mumbled into the microphone.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" He belt out laughing. I pulled up his briefs and pants and started to crawl out from under the desk. When I went to stand up make stopped me.
"...Thanks..." He whispered so only I could hear.
"Just a proud supporter of the boner cast..." I smiled and his lips pressed against mine.