Maybe strip clubs arent so bad...

Your POV

My mother is the owner of this strip club, she's always telling me how beautiful I am and how I need to grind myself on more guys. Thing is I don't want to. I never liked the idea of stripping. All they do is try to get your money. I was a more charismatic person.
Tonight the club was jam packed. And I was sitting at the bar throw peanut shells.
"Go, get out there and make some guys hard!" My mothers mocking voice said again for the 12th time this hour...
"Mom, I don't want to. I don't want to work here!" I glared at her.
"You get paid better here then any other job!" She argued.
"What about doctors? Or nurses?" I challenged "I wanted to that but NO! I was forced to work here, this shit hole excuse for a job!" I screeched.
"Watch your mouth young lady! This job is what puts food in your mouth! Now look at that man over there." She pointed to a dark haired man on one of the couches sitting alone with his arms crossed over his chest. "Go rub your body all over him!" She screamed and I jumped of the chair walking towards the man cursing under my breath.
As I got closer to him I noticed the frown on his  lips and the annoyance in his eyes with anger plasters all over his body language. I put on a fake smile to hide my own anger.
"Hi-" He completely cut me off.
"I don't have any money." He turned his head the other way.
"Well good, I don't want your money." I sat next to him and he turned his head to look at me. His eyes wide in disbelief.
"Y-you don't?" The handsome dark haired mans voice was filled with surprise. I looked into his dark brown sparkling eyes and shook my head.
"Nah, I think I'm having as bad of a time here as you are..." He looked at me questionably. He raised a brow as to ask why?  "Well my mom owns this place and is making me work here. I wanted to become a doctor or a nurse, anything in the medical field, I even got 12 scholarships to collages but my mom told me no...she said I had to work at this damned place because I'm beautiful." I said beautiful in a high pitched mocking voice crossing my arms.
"Why can't you quit?" I scuffed at his question. The answer was not going to be pretty.
"Because, she will give me to any guy in this club and let them fuck me senseless if I try. And I have. 4 times...each time was a mistake...." I mumbled remembering the pain or each one.
"Oh...I-I'm so sorry..." His hard gaze softened in concern.
"Thanks, but it's fine. I lost many things to this job. My respect for my mom, my respect for men, blood, tears, cloths, and my virginity. Yet all because of one person, my shit head mother." His gaze fell to the floor. "What about you? Why are you here if you don't want to be?" He looked back into my (E/C) eyes.
"For my friend, he wanted to come but I didn't. I want to go home! I'm tired, and rather be in bed sleeping." He had a grouchy look on his face as well as body language.
"Yeah, I rather do the same. I have been waiting on people and forced to give men a show all day I want to get out of here." Then a idea popped into my head. "Hey, I have a idea! Why don't we sneak out together! And if anyone asks say we're going to get a room then just part our separate ways to go home!"
"That's a good idea, alright I'm in." For the first time tonight I saw this man smile. I saw his perfect pearl white teeth.
"Okay let's go!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up off of the couch. His hand in mine, us squeezing past people to the exit. Once we got to the exit another one of the workers stopped me.
"Where are you going?" She asked in a mocking voice.
"Me and this young fellow are going to go some place more...alone..." I placed my hand on his chest a linked my leg with his. He played along by wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer.
"Ahhhh...good luck. First time where it's your choice." After the girl walked away we both exited the building.
"God, thank you so much for getting me out of there." He smiled at me as we walked to the parking lot.
"Thank you for helping me." I returned the smile.
"I never got your name miss." We stopped at my car.
"Y/N, and yours?" I leaned on the door looking up into his dark eyes that glowed.
"Pretty name, and Mark." I gave him a smile back.
"Well Mark, I'm glad I got you out of that god awful place, I hope you never have to go back." He frowned.
"I say the same for you..."
"Oh don't worry about me. I'm just another slut or whore in this town."
"No..." He shook his head. "I think you would make a great nurse or doctor or whatever in the medical field, what happened to your father? Can't you go to him?"
"My father died of brain cancer...." My voice turned weak. "And thanks."
"Oh I'm so sorry...maybe, maybe I might see you around? Not here but around..." I laughed at his comment.
"I would like that Mark, goodnight."
"Goodnight Y/N..." And he leaned forward, his lips gently touched my cheek for a few seconds and he pulled away.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. "I will take your advise Mark." And we pulled away and I entered my car but not before pulling out a sharpie and writing my number on his forearm. Then drove home with one last goodbye.