The worlds best waitress

(I'm sorry this is going to be long but worth it!)
(I mean if you like my writing...)
Marks POV

My girlfriend at the time (some random name of-a person you strongly dislike) does not treat me like her boyfriend. More like her stress toy, or a damnit doll. The stinging sensation of the contact with her hand on my cheek... The red marks the blue and black bruises put there from her fists or something thrown. After she lashes out on me about a half an hour later she's trying to tell my she loves me. I'm sure this is not love...if so I don't think I want any more of it...and now she is making me take her to dinner because that's what "couples" do...

"MARK!!!!! HURRY YOUR FUCKING ASS UP!!!" Her loud harsh tone rips me from my thoughts.

"Yes, (that girl you don't like, her name) I'm coming..." As I walk down the stairs she scowls me.

"We're late, asshole." She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Look were not late, we will still have to wait for a table when we get there." I spoke in the softest voice with a sweet smile. 

"SHUT UP! I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR INPUT!" And suddenly a strong force mets the side of my face jerking it to the right. The stinging feeling making me internally cower into a ball. My eyes start to water with pain. I can feel the red mark becoming more visible.

You would think I'm used to the pain, the stinging, the feeling of being unloved and used...but I'm not. The feeling was something I never wanted to feel. I dream of real love, of a beautiful woman giving me passion filled kisses when I get home from work. A woman who will comfort me with her love when I had a bad day...or a woman who will sleep in my chest or me in hers with the feeling of warmth and not on the other side of the bed with nothing but cold empty sheets between us. Even a woman who will not use rude, harsh words making me feel like a dog who got into the garbage again but kind words that make me feel like a worthy person of life...

"Now stop waisting time and go start the car!" I walk past her and open the door and walk to the parked car in the driveway, (that mean persons name) close behind.

I start the car then pull out and start driving to the Restaurant. "You better act right Mark. I swear to god if you do anything to embarrass me, or anyone els, I will fucking hurt you." This wasn't the normal joking around with normal couples that wanted to look nice. She was being serious, I would feel pain, lucky if it waits till we get into the house.

"I would never try to embarrass you my dear..." I spoke in a soft voice...afraid of the hand the would met my face sooner or later.

"You better fucking not, remember only organic things, no soups only salads, and nothing to fatting." She has put me on some kind of diet...If I get the wrong meat or not the right sized carrots I'm punished...

And with the sweetest voice I could use I spoke gently, and calmly. "How about we lay off this diet thing just this once? Take a little break? Eat something fatting...I mean we're American and Americans-" I was cut off by a booming voice.

"SO YOU THINK BECAUSE WE LIVE IN AMERICA WE NEED TO BE FAT?!?! AND THE DIET IS NOT FOR ME ASSHOLE! HAVE YOU FUCKING LOOKED IN A FUCKING MIRROR LATELY?!?! YOU COULD LOSE LIKE 20 POUNDS!!!!...Dick..." As we parked at the Olive Garden I stared at my hands on the steering wheels.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered looking down.

"You fucking should be...now let's go." She opened the door and slammed it shut. I would joke with anyone els about slamming it and how you can gently close the door but...she's the only one I don't do it with...anymore....