State tests are tomorrow

So it's not kidding 3 I'm the morning and I have to take state test for the rest of this week and I'm writing fanfictions for my lovely people! You! Yeah you who are-is-look it's late and I can't English...anyways I'm gonna be super tired tomorrow but hey that's what coffee and candy is for right? Yeah! I don't even know what subject tomorrow is...I don't think I'm gonna go well at math because...I hate fractions...so yeah...anyways I just want to let you know that I'm putting my grade in jeopardy because I love you all and want to entertain y'all and give you a good time! Anyways thank you all for reading and sharing with friends if you have if not why not? Only if you want to I'm not asking for reads just want to entertain more people!

And things are a little rough at the moment so like dark fanfictions come to my mind and I just want to formally apologize for the darkness *trigger warning* depression and dark subjects. And if your going through a dark time of your own feel free to reach out to me or reach out to anyone I suggest the app "7 cups" and "pacifica" they help but don't do anything to hurt yourself please. It's not just the fact that your hurting yourself and others but it's like the perfect drug...it's not so thing that you should start and please at least try to get better if something going on. I know it's hard but only do things that make you happy. Don't do things that will make you feel worse. Get involved in stuff. Like do band or after school clubs. Or like VOLENTERING!!!!

If you got nothing going on good job and keep up the good work!

Anyways sorry for rambling! AGAIN!!!!!
Thank you for reading and commenting and voting and being you...you amazing people..."*solutes cat paw* bye!