I is sick...meh

So last night I updated 3 more parts due to my random long pauses!

Who wants to hear a funny story?!
Ill make it short a sweet!
Me and my friend were walking down the stairs at school yesterday to go home and two boys were shoving each other "play fighting"  lol flirting😂 just kidding
And one was shoved into me his head flew backwards and hit me in my NOSE!!!
No I did not cry but my eyes instantly teared up. And the bridge of my nose went flat and kinda in the swelled up when I got on the bus!
And I waited till I got home to cry so. Ya
I was in a bad mood the rest of the day. I was offered ice cream and was like "IM NOT FIVE I DONT WANT ANY!!" And pouted...well I couldn't breath already and now my voice sounds stupid and my throat hurts and I have a headache because of my sinuses and how my nose was bashed in with my friends head...ya me!
End of that funny story!
I sound like a butt...and I can't sit or lay down because I CANT BREATH!!!!)

And I have the state test tomorrow that lasts like 3-4 periods! Each period is like 48 minutes. You do the math. Just so you don't have to exit WATTPAD I will do it for you.

48x3...144 48x4...=192

So for that long I have to test...*pouts* but it's ok!

Anyways I need ideas and I know you all have some good ones to give me a request! Please! I need help...I'm stupid and can't do this! Lol...

Anyways...thank you for listening-...reeaadddiiinnngggg my story of how I'm sick and how my nose hurts and how I can't blow it cause it hurts and my eyes hurt...anyways thank you all for reading and taking the time out of your day to read my story's!!!! Thank you and I love you all!!!!!! I hope you keep reading and please! Please! Comment and give me ideas!!!