Fourty Nine: i have writers block ew

Yikey added Halsey, Mel, Tyjo, spooky Jim, fronk and Ray tor-fro to a chat.

Yikey: come to my house now

Mel: it's my aunts birthday party

Halsey: fuckin liar

Halsey: you're sat with me

Yikey: it's important.

-

Around an hour later everyone was there, Mikey's lounge was a beautiful explosion of gay and memes. As beautiful as that one picture of Pete with a double rainbow.

Spencer once again took his space at the 'front' of the room and coughed loudly, making the room fall silent. "Okay, Gerard has been missing for a day or two and the police have found nothing. We're going to search all around this fucking state and pretty much everywhere else until we find him. We know how much he means to Mikey."

Mikey shot a small smile at Spencer and then leaned in closer to Pete. For security? Comfort? Mikey didn't know, nor did he care.

"Are we going in groups?" Josh spoke up and Spencer nodded.

"I will choose the groups because I am the human equivalent of God." Brendon loudly exclaimed as he got up from his chair and took Spencer's place as he admitted defeat and sat down.

"I am with Ryan, obviously. Josh with Tyler. Ashley and Melanie. Jon, Dallon and Spencer, Andy, Joe and Patrick, Pete and Mikey, Frank and Ray." Brendon chose quickly and no one had time to argue as he was already out the door and shouting for the others to follow.