chapter 3

chapter 3:

heyyyy did you like the second chapter! anyway I'm typing as fast as I can to update faster so here's the 3rd chaptie my peeps :)

****************************************************************************************

phoebes POV:

it's been two days that I haven't talked to Katie, I just didn't want to.

*Bzzzzz*

I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket. I toke it out and saw that I had one unread message.

text message:

From: Katie :)

"hey phoebs I have something to tell you...."

to:Katie :)

"what do you wanna say?? another thing about justin!! >:( "

from:Katie :)

"no I wanted to tell you that I changed my mind... "

to:Katie :)

"about what?"

from:Katie :)

"what else is there to change my mind about??? -__- "

to:Katie :)

"well go on......"

from:Katie :)

"I wanna go with you :) I changed my mind xD "

to:Katie :)

"OMB OMB REALLY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! <3 "

*end of text messages*

I slid my phone back into my pocket and thought for a second.

There was only one more day till the concert which makes it tomorrow so I was so happy that she changed her mind!

I got off of my bed and ran out the door without grabbing anything. I ran downstairs and went out to the street and ran to Katie's house which was right across the block.

I was out of breath when I ran there I toke a minute to go back to my normal breathing patterns.

I rang the doorbell and heard footsteps come running over to it. before I could say anything someone tackled me with a hug which I happily returned back.

"I'm the one who should be giving you a hug." I laughed and told Katie.

"I'm sorry...." I heard Katie mumble back.

I pulled away from our bear hug and sighed.

"it's okay! know why! cause your going now!! ahhhhh!!" I squealed. I pulled her in for a hug. I could almost see her rolling her eyes at me.

we pulled back.

"so do you forgive me?" she asked. is she actually asking me that right now!

"well duh!!" I pulled her away from her house and dragged her all the way across the block to my house.

"stay here." I told her as I entered my house and ran up to my room to get my car keys.

I ran back down and out the door.

I caught Katie looking up to the sky thinking as I dragged her in my car.

"um, phoebe where are we going?" Katie was just asking the most stupidest questions ever right now.

"where else! shopping jello! we are gonna get you a bieber shirt and booty shorts for the concert." I replied as backing out of my driveway.

"ugh! phoebe! I'm going to the concert isn't that enough for you!" I laughed and shook my head.