chapter 4

chapter 4:

what's up you guysssss!!! Guess what happened! I saw justin on 6-26-13 and I met fredo and scrappy and I got dans Gutair pick!!

hehe anyway lets get to the story :)

************************************************************************

Phoebe's POV:

"wake up Katie! wake upppp!" I shook Katie's body.

I heard a groan come out of Katie's mouth.

"Katie, have you forgotten! today's the concert now wake up!" I yelled, while still shaking her body.

"no!" I heard Katie say as she flipped her body the other direction.

Fine! I know exactly what to do. I went out my bedroom without saying another word and headed towards my back door. I opened it and walked out towards the greenhouse.

I turned the knob for the green house and entered. I searched for a sprayer in the counters, I finally found one. I reached my hand over and grabbed it, it was pretty much old and could fall apart any second from being in the sun for to long, but its the only one I have so whatever.

I shrugged and left the greenhouse entering back into the house. I ran upstairs and towards the bathroom. Before I entered I stuck my head into my room and found Katie fast asleep.

This will wake her up. I continued to walk to the bathroom, I entered and filled up the water bottle with the spray nozzle halfway full.

I went back towards my room with excitement rushing over me. I walked towards Katie silently and held the bottle tightly not letting anyone snatch it from me.

I quickly sprayed Katie 3 times as she groaned loudly as her eyes were stuck on mine.

"What? I needed to wake you up somehow." I beamed.

"What's wrong with! Don't you know that people need sleep!" She yelled, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Well it's almost 9 now get up!" I told her before walking towards my closet for my outfit.

"Whatever. Ugh!" I heard Katie say behind me. A huge smile got on my face.

Katie walked over to me and sighed. I turned to face her and continued to smile.

I walked over to the other side of the room where I put her outfit at.

I rushed back to her and handed her her outfit.

"Here put this on." I said and walked back to my closet to find my bieber shirt.

"Okay fine! I'll be right back." Katie said as she left the room.

I found my bieber shirt and toke it out the closet and placed it on my bed.

Katie's POV:

I stared at myself with the horrible tank top, though when I think about it the shorts are pretty cute.

Well isn't today just going to be a blast! It's going to be the best day for phoebe probably but for me, no! I have to sit around with her waiting for tour buses! Oh and that's another thing all the 'beliebers' are going to be screaming and crying just by a glimpse of his face.

I walked out the bathroom and made my way downstairs towards the kitchen.

I got out cereal from the cupboard, not to mention caption crunch. I poured the cereal into the bowl and poured milk while I was at it.

I walked to the table with my bowl of cereal in my hands, before I could sit down I heard footsteps coming from upstair. I turned my head to see phoebe on the last step pointing to her outfit. I was in complete shock! She looked so pretty!

"Wow, you look amazing, just scratch that guys face out and you would look a lot better." I pointed to her shirt.

"Yeah, whatever!" She walked pasted me and stuck out her tongue at me, I just smiled proudly.

I took a seat, near the window, it was a nice view today. Everything nice and sunny, good weather. Ugh I have to be in the hot burning sun all day waiting for this guy! So NOT cool.

I took a spoonful of cereal and shoved it in my mouth.

I looked over my shoulder to see phoebe freaking out.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked with cereal still in my mouth.

She went down on her knees and started bawling on the ground, okay what happened?

"Hey phoebs?" I walked over to her and went down on my knees.

"What happened?" I asked like for the billionth time.

"Oh my gosh j-j-jus- ahhhh OMB this isn't happening. I c-cant believe this!!" She said looking at her phone, her eyes glued to the screen.

"Phoebe what happened!?!" I asked, I was getting really impatient.

"Ahhh oh my gosh! Katie! This is not happening! This isn't real life! Katie we are-"

************************************************************************

Haha whew! :"D ... I'll do a update really soon. Sorry if this chapter was short, I just wanted to leave you hanging there =D

Haha

Instagram: @r5andbiebs

Vote,comment,become a fan?? :D