Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

So here's chapter 10 again, I know some of you already read it.... but the new chapters will be up really soon today :) sorry for the confusion

And I changed the title because it made more sense than "The Boy who stole my heart"

************************************************************************

Katie's POV:

Did Justin just say that he was going to kill me?! Wait what if they are talking about a different girl... That has to be it.

As soon as I didn't hear Selena's voice I peaked outside to see Justin back under the tree again.

I put on a fake smile and walked out the bathroom and towards him. I sat down next to him and he did the old cheesy thing the one were you yawn and put your arm around the girl... Yeah he did that.

"He are you okay, you look upset." He took his arm off me.

"Um yeah everything's fine, I think that I have a fever or something, my head hurts a lot I think that I'll go home." I responded placing a small smile on my face. He nodded and helped me up.

He cleared his throat "so um do you want me to walk you home?" He looked down.

I shook my head, he looked confused "um it's just t-that I don't want to get you sick ya know" I said, wondering if he'll believe it.

"I don't care... I'm still walking you home." Crap.

I began walking and he walked next to me.

"Are you sure your okay you look different..." He looked down. No shit Sherlock, you and Selena kissed in front of me, oh wait made out and then you want to kill me, yeah on the note everything's fine.

I nodded and ran to my house leaving Justin behind.

"Katie!" I ignored him and kept running.

Why is this my life? Do I deserve this?!

Yes you do. You deserve every fucking bit of it!

Who are you?

Your conscience

Really?? get out my head!

Can't do that sorry, remember conscience?

Yeah whatever.

I kept running towards my house. I turned back to see if Justin was still running after me. he wasn't thank god! Well it was our first date why would he run after me?

All the lights were off, huh that's weird. I walked up to the front door and opened it.

"Hello?" I yelled so if someone was here they would hear me.

I walked past the living room and up to my room. I guess no ones home.

I entered my room and shut it behind me, more like slammed. I laid down on my bed and buried my head in my pillow. why did Justin remind me of Derek so much?! That's because they are the same, they act the same fucking way! I cried into my pillow. Why am I crying? I have no clue.

I heard a rustle come from outside. Are mom and dad back?! they probably are. I screamed into my pillow, getting all my anger out. I heard a car door open and then close. but it was only one door that opened and closed not two.

I got up from my bed and opened the blinds to see who was outside. no one? huh okay I'm just going crazy.

"How was the date?" I heard a girl say. It wasn't Phoebe or mom.

Oh hell no! There's a fucking robber in my house?! I quickly turned around to see who the person was. She wore all black as if she was going to do something.

"Who are you? and how did you get in here?" I asked quietly while taking steps back away from her. I ended up bumping into the wall. Are you fucking serious! This happens all the time, specially in horror movies. she slowly walked toward me. Nuh uh bitch stay back I will hurt you... not really.

She giggled. I would know that laugh from anywhere. I went up to her, not scared anymore because I knew who she was.

"Get the hell out my house Selena!" I pushed her. she stumbled backwards and cursed me out under her breath.

"Why the hell are you here, Selena?!" I yelled at her.

She pushed back. "I asked you a question first, how. was. the. date." she put those words each in a separate sentence as if I Was stupid.

"You know what Selena?" I asked her. I moved closer to her. she tilted her head sideways.

"You know exactly how it went. I knew you knew that I saw you guys making out in front of my face." She got filled with anger.

"What else did you see bitch!" she screamed in my face.

"Nothing really, other than the fact that Justin, oh excuse me I mean 'Jason' threatened to kill me. other than that I didn't see anything else, okay! So get the fuck out my house!" I used quotation marks signaling Jason's name, or whoever the fuck he says he is.

She huffed in anger and was about to punch my when we heard the door open. thank god!

"And how do you plan on escaping out of here?!" I walked over to her and punched her face. She fell to the floor and groaned in pain. She stumbled to get up.

I think one punch was enough. I smiled at my self mentally. she got up and made way towards my window.

She got out half way through. "If you tell anyone about this I will come back and hurt you just like your dad did to my dad understand?" I just stood there... what did dad do to her dad? I stood there in shock, what she just practically said was that my dad hurt her dad... my dad wouldn't hurt anyone. he couldnt hurt a fly.

She left and closed the window. I plopped on my bed and started to cry. Why me why?

*flash back*

I walk over to my mommy and sit next to her.

"wh-whats wrong mommy?" I tug on her arm.

"hey baby girl. It's nothing, c'mon its past your bedtime. Daddy might not be home tonight, he got caught up at work." she grabs me and adjusts me on her wast. I wrap my arms around her and start to fall asleep.

*end of flash back*

  There had to be a reason for why she was sad that summer day. Selena didnt hang out with us that day, she was at home... mom said she was too sad to come over... but I didn't know what she was sad about.

    Now that she said something about my dad and her dad, it kinda makes sense now... ever since that day, Selena never ever spoke to me again. I had lost my best friend. The person I could trust on anything, she wasn't someone I could trust anymore.

************************************************************************

There that was chapter 10 finally :) soooooo I bet you didn't expect that Selena was Katie's bestie huh :) oh well now you know :) and you are the only ones who know :) so many smiley faces :) :) :) :) :) :) haha okay i'll upload the next chapter later tonight :) okay bye :) :) :) haha <333

I'll update as soon a you guys give me 2 comments and at least 5 votes :)

Vote

Share

Comment

Become a fan? <33 byeee :) haha

Instagram: @r5andbiebs