Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Okayyyy so I'm sorry that this chapter took like a month! anyway I'll make it up to you somehow. here it is :)

************************************************************************

Katie's POV:

The sun hit my eyes. I groaned, what day is it again? whatever five more minutes. I turned over and put my covers over my head. I heard my door creak.

"Honey wake up its Monday." my mom said cheerfully. how could she be so happy, it's 7 in the freaking morning!

"Five more minutes." I mumbled.

"Nope. you're getting up right now." I heard her come closer. I felt the cold air hit me right away, how dare she! She pulled off my covers. No why!

"Ugh fine." I got off my bed and scooted her to the side before getting up. I stepped on my two feet.

Seriously! oh yeah did I mention today's the first day of 12th grade! whoope.

I walked to the bathroom slowly, still trying to gain my balance. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. I striped down my clothes and got in.

********

I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple before leaving. My outfit was pretty simple...just converse, a baseball tee, a scarf, and a purse... and some red pants.

I walked out the door and went towards Phoebe's house. I wonder how today will be like. New start, new teachers, new students, same assholes.

I thought about knocking on Phoebe's door but it didn't feel right, instead I walked inside as if it were my house. She isn't ready yet, Isn't she. Typical Phoebe. I started for the stairs, when I realized that I was to lazy to go all the way up and all the way back down. Although they were not that far.

"Phoebe!" I yelled, impatiently while slowly tapping my foot in rhythm to a six tune melody. I began humming it. I don't know how I found out about this melody, I've been humming it since my infant years.

"Coming!" I heard Phoebe yell back. She came downstairs in a heartbeat. "It's about time you showed up." I giggled.

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever a girl needs her time. Now leggo!" she yelled running out the door.

I walked out behind her before hitting the door. "Phoebe I would love you a lot more than I already do if you would never say that word 'leggo' again." I eyed her. She snickered.

"Okay miss proper English." she giggled and nudged me to the side. We walked down the normal streets of Stratford Ontario, going to school. Seeing all the familiar faces in the shops and stores waving at us. You could say that Stratford is a small town, 32,000 thousand people. Not that much right? Joke it's still a ton of people, but we all practically know each other.

I stared at my school that was repainted. I walking in those two double doors that entered "Stratford high" I toke a look around looking at all the familiar faces that I have been with for years. Some even since grade school. One person caught my eye, it was Justin.

************************************************************************

Ohhhhhhh shizzzz just got real! haha I have nothing else to say.

Questions:

Do you guys want my youtube channel link? ;)

And what do you think #5days mean?? I really have no idea, could be heartbreaker. hopefully._.

Can I have at least 5 votes and 1 comment since no one commented on the other one really..... okaii that's all my lovely turtles <3

Vote

Share

Comment

Become a fan??

Instagram: @r5andbiebs

Till next time <3