Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Surprise chaptie!!!!

Sooooo have you guys decided which name you like better? :D I like Jatie better lol kustin!!

Okay here's chapter 8!!!!! :D WHOOT WHOOT!!

************************************************************************

Katie's POV:

I stared deep in his eyes.

"Yes I will go on that date with you." I stared at him and smiled to myself.

Well well well I'm changing aren't I? First I didn't like him but now that I know how he is.... I feel like I cannot pull away.

We stared at each other which seemed forever. I stared into his brown orbs as he stared into mine, I was in a trance I couldn't move away.

"Can I have your number?" Justin asked while stating into my eyes. I nodded.

I took out my Phone and handed it to him and he gave me his. We exchanged our numbers.

"Thank you." He held out his hand with my phone in it. I took it and tried to pull away but couldn't, Justin held on the phone still.

He leaned closer to me, our foreheads touching. A smile crept up my face.

Our lips hovered closer and closer.

Nope not this time!

I snatched my phone and pulled away.

I burst out laughing.

"Hey!" He pouted.

"What you didn't liwke thawt?" I mocked.

"I'll get you back for this." He stated.

"Really how so?" I walked slowly towards him.

"Like this." He said.

He picked me up and dropped me on the sofa tickling me to death.

"S-stop." I tried saying in between laughs.

"Justin sto-" I started laughing even more when he found my ticklish spot.

"Finally!" He yelled out laughing.

He continued to tickle my ticklish spot. I felt as if all the air wasn't even here anymore.

Justin pulled away.

I took deep breathes of the air that was surrounding me.

Justin walked towards the seat next to me. He sat down and turned to face me.

"That's how I'll get you back." He laughed.

I laughed and sighed.

"You got me good, okay i'll admit that. But this won't get away with this Bieber...." I trailed off as I walked towards the door to exit.

"Hey Katie?" I turned to face Justin who was still sitting on the couch.

"Hmm?" I smiled.

"Call me maybe?" Justin winked. He got up and walked towards the table of food.

My stomach had a lot of butterflies right now.

I smiled at him and exited the room.

*RINNNGG*

I toke my phone out my pocket to see who was calling.

'Justin'

Wait how did he get my number??