chapter 14

hey you guys I am so sorry that I haven't updated since november :$ so I'll make it up to you guys by making updates more frequent (: anyway enough chitchat lets get on with the story^.^

******************************

I walk downstairs and plopped down next to my mom on the couch after Phoebe had left.

"Mom?" I looked up at her, she started back down at me. "yes, Katie?"

I sigh and sit up, "why are boy's so difficult?" I start playing around with my fingers. "oh my... well they're difficult because well they're boys." she shrugs. I roll my eyes at her answer.

"seriously?" I ask looking up at her, she nods and pats my legs lightly before walking to the kitchen. I hear her sniffling in the backround. Did I do something wrong, did I say something? All I asked was why are boys so difficult.

I get up from my warm spot on the couch and walk towards the kitchen. I put my hand on her back soothing her. "Mom, did I say something?" I move my hand away fom her back. She sniffles once again and looks down at me.

"It's fine, sweethart" she fakes a smile. I sigh, "seriously... did I say something?"

"It's just... it reminded me so much of your fath-" she stopped, and wiped away her tears. she walked away from me and went quietly up to her room. I have no idea what just happened. I groan and lean my hands over the kitchen sink. I tilt up my head and look out the window. I breathe and walk upstairs to my bedroom shutting the door behind me. I lay on my bed facing the ceiling and began to think.

    I've been feeling stressed out ever since Justin said he was going to kill me. I rest my hands over my head. what did I ever do to deserve this? I probably do deserve everything thats going to happen. Like I deserved what happened between me and derek.

*FLASH BACK*

"Hey have you've seen Derek?" I question Zac, Derek's friend. He shakes his head and drinks out his Red cup.

"Check upstairs, he might be up there." He says once he toke another sip.

"Alright thanks." I half smile then grab my phone and head upstairs. I look around bumping into drunkards occasionally, music blasting into my ears. I walk into the first room and see a couple making out.

"Hey do you mind?!" The girl pulls back away from their kiss and states at me.

"sorry." I mumble and walk out that room closing the door behind me. I bump into someone and stare up at them.

"Derek thank god." I stood there, while his drunk body moved side to side.

"Hey, baby." He slurs, as he kisses me hard. I pull back.

"Derek, you're drunk." He pulls me back into the kiss. I  smell his alcohol breath, in my mouth.

"Derek!" I pull away and shove him. He stumbles back. I never liked Derek that much when he was drunk.

"Fine bitch!" he grabs my wrists and starts pulling me.

"Derek, let go you're hurting me." I wince. He looks back at me and smiles.

"Derek, stop you're scaring me." I say as he drops me on a bed in a random room.

"Now where was I at?" He crashes his lips into mine. He tugs at shirt, ripping it off, leaving me in my tank top. My body starts shaking... he's going to rape me, and there is nothing I can do about it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I wiped the tears that had escaped out my eyes. He raped me. I thought we were the perfect couple. But, I was wrong... we weren't. I guess no couple is really perfect when I come to think of it. We did love each other though. At least I thought he loved me.

*****************************************

well I guess that this was a filler chapter because I had no ideas....

anyway I hoped you guys liked this chapter even though it was lame.... and make sure to vote, comment, become a fan, and follow me for more updates if you like this book (: and thank you guys for 2k reads! I know there are more reads than that but thank you! If you guys want.... when I upload the next chapter I can leave my youtube channel link (: If you want (:

okay well  baiiii :* xxxxxx

vote

comment

become a fan

follow (:

instagram:@r5andbiebs

<33

5 votes till next update?? I know you guys can do it (: