Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Two chapters In a day!!!! I just wanted to post this chapter so bad so yea xD

:o Katie was asked to be the OLLG, I wish that happened to me :(

Did you guys like the last chapter?!

Okay wellllll here's the next chaptie <3

************************************************************************

Katie's POV:

The lady toke me backstage. I stood there staring at people coming towards me.

Only if Phoebe was the OLLG, she would cry and have the happiest time of her life I hope that she doesn't get mad at me. 99% she will.

"It's time to go on." I turned and faced the guy that was in front of me.

I nodded and started to walk on stage.

My palms started getting sweaty.

Wait. Why am I getting nervous?! I'm just going to be on stage with Justin Bieber right, nothing big...

I walked up the three steps that led to the stage.

I opened the curtain and one of his dancers, I suppose, was coming to me with a huge grin while holding out his hand.

His dancer stood right in front of me with his hand held out to me.

I took a hold of his hand and he led me to a throne.

I sat down and stared at the crowd, the arena was bigger than I thought.

I sat down on the thrown frozen, completely frozen.

I saw a shadow come towards me, of course it was the one and only Justin Bieber.

Justin started walking towards me.

I felt like I couldn't breathe my whole body was frozen like if I were in a trance.

"One less lonely girl, One less lonely girl, there's gonna be One less Lonely girl." I stared in Justin's eyes as he stared back into mine.

He grabbed a strand of my hair that was loose and tucked it in back of my ear.

He put a crown of flowers on my head.

I looked down, and felt my face turn red.

Justin lifted up my chin and continued singing walking to the front of the stage.

He waved his hands back and forth and of course his fans did the same thing.

"One less lonely girl." Justin walked towards me and held out his hand.

I took his hand and looked out to the crowd.

"What's your name?" Justin asked. The same question from before.

"Katie." I looked up and faced him.

"Give it up for Katie everyone!" Justin toke one look at the crowd then started running off stage with me.

His hand was really soft. And he was really kind and sweet and awe I was on stage with him.

I think I'm falling for him, What! No no Katie you can't do that. But he's so sweet and so cute and- and no! But but but I can't he's just too sweet.

"Hey you there?" I heard someone say.

I guess I zoomed out.

"Huh? Oh yeah." I looked up to face the boy who sounded like Justin.

Ding ding ding we have a winner! It was justin!

"Thanks." I looked up at him and he looked back.

"For what?" He laughed.

"For wanting me on stage, even though I was rude earlier." I looked down shyly.

"Hey, every girl deserves a chance." He winked and gave me a slip of paper.

"Well I have to go do the rest of my concert, see you around." He winked again and left towards his dressing room.

I stared at the wall blankly.

"Katie?" I looked to my right to see the lady who toke me here.

"Hm?" I turned to face the women.

"It's time to go back to your seat." She said.

"Okay." I nodded, I started walking in back of the women.

In no time we were back to my seat.

Phoebe pulled me in a bear hug and started crying on my shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" I pulled away from the hug.

"You were the OLLG!" She screamed over the crowd.

"Oh yeah, that was nothing." I said as a smile appeared on my face.

"It's what every Belieber wants! We would do anything to be in your place!" Phoebe squealed and cried even more and I hugged her.

Justin went back on stage a started to sing more songs.

I looked to my left and saw a girl standing there with a camera and smiling widely at me.

"Can I have a picture with you!?" She asked me.

"Sure." I leaned towards the camera and smiled.

"Thank you! Your so lucky!" I giggled and gave her a hug.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I looked back at Justin who was doing 'As Long As You Love Me'

Aw yup you fell for him.

Wait didn't he give me a paper?

I dug my hand in my pocket and toke out the slip of paper.

I opened it up and began to read it.

************************************************************************

:) how did you like it!!!!! Adjmgfvbjddshj I loved this chaptie xD...... Well what do you guys think is on the paper?? :3

I'll try to update soon, I'm in a wifi crisis.

Thanks for reading!!!! Xoxo

Vote

Comment

Share

Become a fan

(•.•)

>))

_/\_

Instagram: @r5andbiebs