chapter 1

chapter 1:

hey guys I'm making a new story the last one I made didn't last that long :/ anywhoooo I decided to make a new one :)

Katie's POV:

"Katie...." I heard a faint voice call my name

"Katie!" I felt my body shake

"KATIE! KATIE WAKE UP!" I buried my head in my pillow as I groaned.

"KATIE! your going to be late!"I lifted my head to see who was talking to me

"What time is it?" I stared up at the person who seemed to be my best friend. I rubbed my eyes, it took a while to adjust.

"10:34 your going to be late for our dance recital." my best friend Phoebe said.

"WHAT! 10:34! Shit we're gonna be late! why didn't you go yet Phoebe!" I yelled as I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

I saw a shadow follow me. I started to brush my teeth as phoebe spoke " I didn't want to leave you behind"

I turned and faced her while still brushing my teeth. "aww thanks" I told her while toothpaste filled my mouth.

"no problem." she said proudly and with that she left.

I wipe my mouth with the towel that sat on the counter. I ran out the bathroom and to my bedroom again, I opened my closet and tried to find my dress that I was suppose to wear to the recital.

I grabbed the white, long silky dress and stared at its beauty.

Ugh there's going to be like 100 people! I never done a recital this big, it's wa-

"KATIE! HURRY UP!" phoebe yelled from downstairs.

"I'M GOING!" I yelled back at her.

I slipped on the dress as fast as I could without hurting it. I sat on my bed and scanned the whole room looking for my shoes. I reached under my bed with my hands barley touching the ground as I felt one of my shoes.

I got off my bed and went down on my knees and grabbed my shoes aka my flats. I picked up my shoes and saw two pieces of paper inside one shoe.

I stared at them and flipped them over.

Phoebe must have put them here! I told her that I wasn't going to see the guy! she has been begging me to go ever since her dad got them for her birthday and of course out of all people she wants me to go. I am not going to see this Justin Bieber guy for the last time!

I groaned and slipped the tickets into my bag that I was taking. I got off from my carpet ground and went out my room with my flats and my bag in the same hand.

I ran downstairs to see phoebe eating my favorite cereal, captain crunch. Having phoebe as my best friend opens up opportunities for her, for example she takes my snacks and I take hers.

"Are you ready?" phoebe asked with milk and cereal in her mouth.

I laughed. " I think that question is for you." I stared at the bowl of cereal that was more than she usually gets.

"what? I'm hungry." she pouted.

I giggled "okay very hungry!" I said, pointing to the bowl of cereal

she laughed along with me. I went towards the kitchen to grab a apple.

I walked back and remembered about the tickets that she kept begging me about.

I toke a seat and stared at her stuffing cereal in her mouth. I toke a bite of my juicy red apple and started to think if I should go or not.

"Katie? are you okay? you look spaced out." I shot up to see phoebe looking at me with a weird face.

"huh, oh it's nothing I was just wondering who put these tickets in my shoes..." I looked through my bag and pulled them out. I put them on the table and slid them over to her.

"Do you have any idea who might have put them there, I mean it could have been someone who was madly in love with him and wouldn't stop asking someone to go." I asked suspiciously.

"Nope, I have no idea... but I bet whoever put them there might have wanted you to go I guess." she shrugged, smiling.

okay, she's not going to admit that it was her who put them in my shoes huh.

I bent down to put on my shoes and stared up at phoebe.

"Look Phoebe I already told you that I'm not going to go okay I don't know anything about the guy and he's not that interesting okay." phoebe just stared at me.

"Please Katie! you'll love the show I just have a feeling!" she replied to me.

"How do you know that for sure?" I asked her.

"I just know." she shrugged and continued to eat the last of her cereal.

"Fine...I'll think about it." I smiled weakly at her.

she got up from her seat and did the happy dance.

"hey you heard me right? I said think about it." she sat back down and looked at me with a huge smile on her face. creep.....

"And when you say you'll think about it it always means yes!" she said as I shook my head.

"nuh uh! it doesn't always mean yes!" she still had a huge smile on her face.

"Katie are you literally saying that! do you know how long I have known you!" she let out a little giggle as I joined in.

"Fine sometimes it always means yes. but NOT always." I replied as I got up and walked towards the door. I stopped at my steps "I'm still gonna think about it." I stared back at her and smiled as she grabbed her bag and followed me out the door.

****************************************************************************************

How did you guys like the first chapter :D I think I did pretty good, it toke me a while to think about what to write but I finally found a topic that had justin in it :) anyway I hope you liked it!!! thxxxx xoxo

Follow me on Instagram if you want :) : @r5andbiebs

vote,comment,become a fan??