Chapter Ten - Christmas Special

(Y/n)'s POV

I dropped my things onto the hardwood ground and took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of fresh pine."I'm home." I said to myself. I walk around my house. It feels like I've been gone forever. I trail my fingers on the couch onto the kitchen table.

I look over at my calendar and see what day it is. "Christmas? Already?" I said with cheer in my voice. I didn't think it would come around so quickly. I grab my suitcase and (f/c) backpack and headed to my room. I started to unpack everything.

As I unpacked everything, I started to think about Ed and Al. I got really sad. It was stupid of me to leave. But I can't go back now. I feel like I'll get in the way of Ed and Winry. I do feel bad for leaving Al. He felt like my best friend. And Ed... he felt like more than best friend to me.

I wiped the single tear that strolled down my cheek. I deeply sighed. I put a smile on my face and left the room. Mom absolutely loved Christmas.

Flashback

"Mommy mommy mommy!" I said as I jumped onto her bed. I started to shake her a bit. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. "What is it dear?" She asked as she stretched her arms out. "Santa came!" I said as I ran out the room. She lightly chuckled and got out of bed, following me.

She sat on the couch and looked at me. I was sitting on the ground with my present in my little hands. I couldn't contain my excitement. I looked at her with a big smile on my face. "Why don't you open it, (Y/n)." She said with a smile. I quickly ripped the wrapping paper and opened the box. My present was something that I will always remember.

I go to the bathroom and shut the door. Once again, I look in the mirror with disgust. I hated how I looked. My body, my face, everything. I turned on the shower and removed my clothing.

I loved how the hot water trailed down my body. I run my fingers through my wet (h/c) hair. I grabbed the bar of soap and started to wash off.

Once I got out, I wrapped my (f/c) towel around my waist and walked to my room. I quickly put on my undergarments. I look through my drawers and tried to find some clothes. I put on some jeans and a fitted (f/c) sweater.

I then heard a knock at my door. My hair was still wet and tangled. I walk to the door and slowly opened it. I gasped and my (e/c) eyes were wide.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. It was Ed, Al, and Winry. "Can we come in?" Al asked. I slowly nodded and let them in. They sat down on the couch and I sat on the couch across from them. "(Y/n). I really want to apologize. I didn't know that Ed cared so deeply about you and I didn't know you felt the same towards him." She looked over at Ed. I did the same. He started blushing like crazy. "I'm sorry for interfering." She said. She sounded like she was holding back some tears.

I looked at her. I looked at Ed. I looked at Al. I didn't know what to do. "No need to apologize. He's all yours." I gestured them to stand up, and they did so. I then pushed them all out the door and closed it. Before I could shut it, I heard a light "clink". I opened it once more. "(Y/n). Listen to me." Ed said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Look at me." He demanded. I sucked my teeth and looked at him.

"Look. Winry isn't here to hurt you. Neither am I and neither is Al. I know you don't trust anyone but you can trust me. You can trust US. Listen. You don't have to be afraid of love anymore." He said as he slowly grabbed my hands. "You don't have to be afraid of anything. Me and Al are here to help. Winry too." He looked deep into my (e/c) eyes with his golden ones.

I softened my look. I slowly smiled. I looked down at my hands. I felt safe. "I forgive you." I said softly. All three of them started cheering. I just sat there and smiled.

-Time Skip-

Me and Winry were in the kitchen making some food. It was Christmas after all. We might as well make dinner and celebrate. Winry was making some some apple pie and I was making ham and some sides. As I went to take the ham out of the oven, Winry said something. "(Y/n). I hope we can be friends. I just want to put all of this behind us." She as she put the finishing touches on the apple pie. I looked at her as I took the ham out. "I guess." I said as I set the Ham on the cabinet.

"Come and eat!" I said. I felt bad Al couldn't eat. Ed ran to kitchen table while Al sat on the couch. I felt really bad for him. I set the food on the table and quickly left the house. Everyone was completely confused but I knew just the thing to do.

I walk around the house to find something. Something for Al. When I found it, I quickly grabbed it and ran inside. I go in front of Al with a smile on my face. "What is it (Y/n)?" He asked. "Merry Christmas!" I said as I held out a white cat. Al squealed and slowly took the cat, caressing it. "Thank you so much!" He said with cheer. I smiled and went back to the kitchen table.

After dinner, I started to clean the dishes. I wish Ed didn't eat so much. "(Y/n)! Come to the living room please!" I heard. I wiped my hands off on my jeans and I went to the living room. Everyone was sitting there. Al and Winry had these looks on their faces. "Sit." Winry said, gesturing me to sit next to Ed. I gave her a look and sat next to him. He looked and me and I looked at him. We blushed madly and we quickly looked away.

"Close your eyes you two." Al said. I rolled my eyes. I put my hands over my eyes. "This is stupid." Ed said with a groan. "Hush! Close your eyes!" Winry yelled. I assumed he shut them. I lightly giggled.

"Okay. Open your eyes and look up!" Al said. We both looked up. I blushed madly. It was "MISTLETOE!?" Ed yelled. He was blushing like crazy. "You have to kiss now~" Al teased. We both looked at each other. I never kissed anyone before...

Edward's POV

I never kissed anyone before. I took a deep breath and looked at her. She's absolutely stunning. It wouldn't hurt to kiss her. She scooted closer to me. She's so cute when she blushes. "Let's just get it over with." She whispered with a smile. She started to slowly lean in and I did the same. Our lips touched softly. My heart was going crazy.

-Later That Night-

I couldn't sleep. I got up and walked to the living room. I sat down on the couch and sighed. I think about (Y/n) a lot. I cant get her out of my head. I guess I woke her up because she turned on the lamp. Her hair was messy and her eyes weren't even open. "What are you doing up?" She asked with a yawn.

"I uh... couldn't sleep." I said. "You need some milk." She said. "Ew. No I hate milk." I said. She lightly giggled and she sat next to me. She looked at me with her beautiful (e/c) orbs. I lightly blushed. I then saw tears leave her eyes. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" I asked. She took a deep breath. "It's just weird not spending Christmas with her." She said. I didn't know what to do. I wrapped my arms around her as she cried in my chest. I rubbed her back in hopes to ease her pain.

After a bit, she sat up and looked at me. "I'm glad you and Al are here." She said wiping the last bit of her tears. "I'm glad you're here." I said. We both looked into each other's eyes. I blushed madly. I gave her a quick kiss and quickly looked away. She rubbed my arm, making me look at her. She gave me a slower, more passionate kiss. I was in shock. I kissed back.

I felt her smile upon my lips. We broke the kiss and looked at each other. She hugged me tightly and I did the same. "Merry Christmas." I said softly. "Merry Christmas Shorty." She said with a giggled. I quickly broke the hug. "whO YOU CALLIN' SHORT!?" I yelled. She giggled once more and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. She then stood up and walked off to her room. I set my hand on my cheek. I smiled.

What a Christmas miracle.

(A/N):

This is my gift to you all! I hope you guys have a great day and I hope you guys enjoyed my present. I love y'all! ♡♡