Chapter 2: Riannelle, Adrian, and Harry

Elle's POV

House A is the most beautiful and breathtaking house in this school and today I'll be taking it, but first, I need to defeat 50 students in a single combat. No weapons allowed. It's fine with me, my fists are enough.

Nandito na 'ko sa arena ng school. Ako ang huling sasabak kaya naman kailangan ko munang maghintay. After a long wait, I finally heard a voice calling me. I walked in the center of the arena with my head held high. I'm wearing my tight black pants and a pair of black combat boots. Just the right outfit for a fight.

"Let us welcome the last fighter!" Sabi ng host at lahat ay naghiyawan halatang excited sa magaganap na laban. Pero hindi nakaligtas sa matalas kong pandinig ang mga bulungan sa paligid.

"What? Siya ang huling lalaban?!"

"Seriously?!"

"She looks weak!"

"I'm sure talo 'yang babaeng yan."

"She will lose. I will bet on that."

I heard whispers and silent murmurs around me. Before stepping, I look at the student who said she will bet that I will lose. The girl is also staring back at me and she had a shock expression when I gave her an evil smirk and flipped my hair before facing my 50 opponents. What I hated the most is when people judge me in first look. As they say, don't judge a book by its cover.

"Prepare to be defeated," I said to my opponents.

The host signaled to start the game but I remained standing. They are all running in my direction with triumph in their faces. The first student lunged at me but I quickly ducked to avoid his punch and kick him in the stomach sending him stumbling in the ground groaning in pain. The next tried to claw my face but I easily broke his little fingers in a single grip. This cycle repeat until there is only a single student remaining. It's a guy. He smirked and raised his brow looking at me up and down.

"Bibigyan kita ng chance para mag-back out." Sambit ng lalaki. Tumahimik naman ang lahat upang pakinggan ang pag-uusap namin.

"Chance? After defeating all this 49 students you want me to back out? You're stupid if you think I'll do that. And besides, ikaw nalang ang natitira, It will be easier for me to finish the game with you alone." I know nagiging mayabang na ako but I'm just stating a fact.

"Fuck you!" He shouted with a deep voice and ran towards me.

I waited for him to reach me. He threw the first punch but I easily avoided it by turning to the other side and kicked his crotch. He screamed clutching his area, laying in the ground. I sat above him, straddling his waist and punched his face hard earning a groan from him. He gripped my neck with both hands causing air to leave my lungs. With all my might, I grabbed his hands which are around my neck and twisted it breaking the bones. He gave another scream of agony before I punched him for the last time making him unconscious.

Tumayo na ako at pinunasan ang mga pawis sa noo ko. Walang kahihirap-hirap ko silang natalo. Who's weak now? Tinignan ko ulit iyong babaeng nagsabing matatalo ako. I stared at her evily making her gasp and turn away to avoid my frightening stare. Everyone erupted in applause, some are whistling and calling me trying to get my attention but I paid them no interest.

"Oh my gosh! She's strong."

"Idol ko na siya! I'd like to be her."

"Unbelievable! She's full of charisma and strength!"

"Where's my key?" tanong ko sa host at inilahad ko ang palad ko sa harap niya.