Beware the Physical Exam

It was the cherry blossom viewing reception, I was off sitting with Mori and Honey. I sat against a wall and started to read my book, then Honey started crying. He was upset about over doing some thing or other. Every one seemed to forget about last nights events, then I saw Tamaki break down. I walked over and found out it was about the twins spending more time with Haruhi then him. 

Then he said, "We can't go on hiding the fact that your a girl from any one in the school any longer." I then thought to myself, 'So no one cares that I'm a girl? Wow your all so nice.' 

Then the twins said, "You don't have to rush physical exams are the day after tomorrow." 

Tamaki stopped and Haruhi said, "Then there's no helping it their gonna know I'm a girl."

~Time Skip to the Club Room- 'YAY' for them not noticing K~

Once we were in the club room I walked over and sat on a chair out of the way. 

Tamaki then started to speak, "This anime is obviously a romantic school comedy. In which Haruhi and I are the main characters, making us a love interest." 

Then some one I don't care who asked, "Yeah, so what are we?" 

Then Tamaki pointed at them, "You boys are the homosexual supporting cast. Oh and don't cross this line." 

Then I heard Hikaru, Kaoru, and Honey say, "Hey you know if word gets out that Haruhi is a girl she won't be able to be in the host club any more." Then they started blabbering about Haruhi. Then I thought, 'Maybe I should just quit the Host club. They don't seem to care about me. It's always Haruhi this or Haruhi that. It's so boring, maybe I should just go back to Canada. Though it's not like any one cares about me there.' I pulled my knees up to my chin and closed my eyes, then started drifting off to sleep. 

I woke up soon and saw every one crowded around me, then Honey said, "Are you really going to quit the Host club?" 

I looked at him then every one confused, then Kaoru said, "In your sleep you were saying, 'Maybe I should just quit the Host club. It's so boring, maybe I should just go back to Canada. Though it's not like any one cares about me there.' So are you gonna leave?" I shrugged and pushed them away, then walked out of the room. 

Hikaru and Kaoru caught up to me and stopped me before saying, "Don't leave." 

I looked at them with a plain face, "Why it's not like you would even care." 

They looked hurt by my words then Kaoru said, "Yeah we would care, your our friend." He touched the shoulder I had fallen on, I winced in pain then walked away. I started to cry not knowing what I just did I just let my tears flow. I slid down against a wall and put my head on my knees. 

I sat there and then Hikaru and Kaoru found me, Hikaru ran up to me and said, "I get you didn't know what you were doing, but we do care about you. The boss thinks of us as a family, so come back?" I looked up with my tear stained face and nodded. 

He helped me up and touched my shoulder I winced again, he stopped and asked, "What's wrong?" 

I looked at him and sighed, "When you pushed Mori and we fell, I landed on my shoulder blade, so now it has a large dent in it." He looked sad then Kaoru cheered him up. We walked with them back to the club, and Tamaki was freaking out about me saying I might leave. 

I hit him in the back and said, "Shaddup!" 

He looked up at me and I continued, "Or the only thing leaving this club will be your soul!" He nodded his head and backed off, I went to my bag and grabbed out some Iced Tea. 

I took a sip and then said, "I go a little crazy with out my Iced Tea." They nodded taking note to always have Iced Tea at hand.

~Time Skip to the Physical Exam- Cause why not?~

I was walking with Haruhi and the twins to the Exam, when Haruhi asked, "What is the exam like?" 

They answered, "It's your typical physical exam." We continued walking and the twins opened the doors, a nurse took the twins, another took Haruhi, and last one came and took me. She lead me to a change room and I took off my shirt, revealing the bandages I put on that covered my shoulder and chest. 

I walked out and told the nurse, "I need to leave the bandages on is that okay?" I gave her a sad look she nodded and started, I looked over at the hosts who were now blushing. Tamaki was off sulking and Haruhi in a special clinic, then the boys walked away and I finished. I saw the guys come out then Haruhi after about ten minutes, then Honey pointed out my tie. 

I looked down and laughed, "I guess I still don't get how to tie one." Haruhi walked up to me and fixed my tie I thanked her then we all went home. I left with Honey and once we got there I ate dinner then went back to my room. Then I feel asleep, thinking about my medical state.