Sometimes You Gotta Slap A Friend To Help A Friend

The next few days go by cozily.

Elijah's been coming over to my house and we've been talking and cuddling, it's been really relaxing.

I'm thinking about making it my new norm.

"So, when do you have to go to practice?" I ask, Elijah, as I play with his hair.

We are in my bed, naked under the covers and school books on the floor. Elijah said sex after school is good and I can't agree more.

His head rests on my chest and the rest of his body is in between my legs.

He chuckles. "I'm more concerned about your mother coming in."

I shrug. "She's working late."

"And Elizabeth?"

"Should be in her room." I smirk.

His eyes widen with shock. "No you didn't."

I shake my head. "Just playing, but she should be home any minute now."

He shrugs picking up. "I don't want to move. You're too comfortable."

He rubs circles on the side of my breasts and kisses the center of my chest.

I wrap my legs around his waist and smile.

"Elijah, no. I have to practice."

"Practice what?"

"The violin. I haven't done it in a while and I feel like I need to." I tell him, getting out of bed an going to my closet for my violin case.

I quickly get it together.

"You're doing this now?" He asks sitting up.

"Yep." I answer, beginning to play.

I love it. I love playing. Of course classical is good, but a lot of modern things have a classic touch.

"You're amazing Princess."

I look up at him without stopping. "Yes, I know."

I finish the song and take a deep breath releasing nerves.

Elijah without making a sound picks me up and sets me back on the bed.

His lips connect with mine and he growls with lust and desire in his throat.

"That was sexy." He pants then bites my lip. "Play me a song every time we fuck."

He grabs my ass and pushes me up. I wrap my arms around him and we grind together closing the space between us.

"Elijah, wait, we don't have time for this and I'm hungry."

He kisses me for a few long moments then gets up.

"I'm taking you out to eat." He groans. "But when we get back I'll not letting you out of the bed for anything."

I blush.

I hop out of bed and put my hoodie and leggings back on and follow him out the bedroom door.

We walk downstairs and open the door and see Elizabeth on the other side.

She frowns at me. "Bitch."

I roll my eyes. "It's not healthy to talk about yourself like that Elizabeth."

She turns to Elijah and runs her hands on his chest.

My blood boils and my fists clench.

"We need to talk." She tells him.