Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

I woke up to the sound of pounding in my head and on my door. I ran down stairs and swung my door open. I got stares from all the boys.

"What?"

Louis, Niall and Zayn were giggling while Liam looked away and Harry was just plain out staring. I looked down and remembered that I was in black short shorts and a pink sports bra.

"What? Get used to it!"

"I could get used to it." Harry mumbled.

"What was that Styles?"

"Nothing. I said I like your piercing!"

I laughed at him and then looked down remembering that I had my belly button pierced.

"Alright! I need Louis and Harry to get my bags up stairs and I'll go throw on clothes!"

I walked up stairs with Harry and Louis behind me. Once the guys got my bags I closed my door and put on the sweats and tank top that I laid out the day before. I looked around for a hoodie or jacket but had forgotten that I packed it already. I grabbed my phone, my keys, slipped my TOMS on and walked down stairs to an awaiting Harry.

"Do you have a hoodie I can borrow?"

"Yeah, it's in the car! Come on!"

I locked my door and followed Harry to the van. I now had room to sit by myself! I put on Harry's Jack Willis hoodie and looked at my phone. I had a message from two people.

Mom: Morning sweetie! Can't wait to see you again! Have a safe flight! Love you!

Me: Morning! I can't wait either and love you too!<33

And the next message from someone I didn't want to talk to.

Babee<3: Hey babe. Hard at work and just wanted to talk. Call me when you get this. Love you.

Oh boy. Did he not know that he called me last night? I looked up at the guys who were staring at me and I began to speak but then Louis cut in.

"We know."

"Know what?"

"Everything."

Niall finished for him and my mouth made an O. I just nodded and looked back at his message.

"I guess you guys wouldn't mind if I made this call then?"

They all shook their head and I nodded. I dialed Jeremy's number.

"Hello?"

His voice sounding really deep so that must mean he was asleep.

"Hey! So I want you to be wide awake when I tell you this!"

"Alright, I'm up."

"Listen to me loud and clear. When you come back in a couple of weeks, I'll be gone, for good. Your ring is in the drawer by the bed and our pictures are smashed on the floor. I have all my stuff, so you don't need to worry about me coming back. I hope you had fun with that girl last night because she can be the one to make your food and clean your house from now on. I have all the money that's mine and I'll be perfectly fine without you. This is goodbye Jeremy. Have a shitty life."

"Hope, I'm sor-"

I hung the phone up and all the boys were looking at me.

"Guys, I'm fine! Who needs a cheater anyways? Certainly not this girl!"

I pointed to myself and they all blew out a breath they were holding. I guess they wanted to hear what I'd say. We pulled up to the airport and had a private plane waiting. We all boarded and I got seated next to Harry.

"I'm proud of you!"

Harry put an arm around me and I sighed, leaning into him.

"I hope that was for the best. I really did love him. It seems like everybody that I love leaves."

"But if it was meant to be, it'll come back."

I looked up at Harry and saw a sparkle in his eyes before he kissed my forehead and I laid down into his chest. Before I drifted off into a deep sleep I thought to myself, I knew what Harry was implying. He was meaning himself, because he knew that I loved him before and then he left and now he's back..

But I just hope that's for the best also.

I can't stand to lose him again..

I loved him still..

If only he knew..

Harry's POV

I looked down at a sleeping Hope. Soft snores escaping her mouth. She was so brave for doing what she did. I have to be honest, I was so happy to hear her break up with Jeremy for good. I placed a piece of her hair behind her ear and smiled at that beautiful face.

I loved her still..

If only she knew..