Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Harry's POV

We were going to land in five minutes so I figured it would be a good time to wake Hope up, but I thought wrong.

"Hope."

I shook her shoulder a little.

"Hope."

I shook my shoulder up and down because she had fallen asleep on it, but it still seemed to bring no effect to her.

"Hope."

I poked her cheek. Nothing. I was now at my last resort. I slowly leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her naturally pink lips. I pulled back to see if it had done its job and it was a complete success. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up to me. I had a smug grin on my face.

"Good morning, Hope!"

"Morning?!"

She jumped up only to be jolted back down because of her seatbelt. She opened up the window and saw the bright sky and birds.

"How is it morning, we left in the morning?"

"Well, when its night in America, it's morning in England. When it's morning in England-"

"Yeah, yeah, it's night in America!"

"How long was I asleep?"

I looked at my watch and calculated.

"About ten hours!"

"Ten hours?!"

"Yup!"

"Wow. I've never been able to sleep that long, what woke me up?"

I couldn't help the grin my face held.

"Uh, turbulence.."

I was wondering if she'd fall for it.

"Oh! How long til we-"

"Plane is now touching ground."

The pilot answered her question and we unbuckled our seat belts and waited to fully stop. Hope and I got up to see that the guys were just as ready as we were to get off. We all walked off the plane and were guided into a very crowded airport. The paps were asking questions here and there and flashing their cameras in our faces. I looked over at a very flustered Hope and leaned down to her.

"Take my hand."

She looked up in confusion and then saw as fans and paps were closing in on us and gripped my hand. I pulled her through the crowd but not without hearing my fair share of "Harry, who's holding your hand?" Or "Is that your girlfriend?"

I smiled at the ones that mentioned Hope as my girlfriend because I liked the way it sounded. Hope and I, as a couple. That's an image I could get used to. And the feeling of her hands, they were small and smooth. I would glue our hands together just to keep them within the others.

"Harry?"

I snapped to and realized everybody was now in the van and I'm guessing on the way to our hotel. Hope was arching her eyebrow, giving me the impression that the 'Harry' came from her.

"Yeah?"

"You can let go now!"

I felt her small hand moving within my large one. I smiled and looked back up to see her blushing.

"Oh, yeah."

I let go and felt the cold air rush to my palm, I didn't like that feeling, I liked having Hopes small hand fit into mine like a puzzle piece.