Chapter One

Chapter One

It was a normal Monday. I showered, straightened my hair, applied make up, and put on a white skirt and a floral top that ruffled at the end, finished with some TOMS. I grabbed my purse and keys and ran down stairs to leave for school. I passed my mother who looked horrible because she was stressed with work and it would've been my parents anniversary. My mother is a doctor, so that means long nights and little sleep. I felt as if it was only me that lived in this huge house, because it usually was only me.

"Bye mom! I'll see you later!" I shouted as I reached for the front door handle.

"Oh Hope wait, I have to tell you something!"

I slowly turned back, praying that she wouldn't have to leave me for another business trip.

"Yes Mom?" I said faking a smile.

"I have to leave for San Francisco tomorrow, I'll be gone for a month or two. I'm sorry sweetie!"

Just perfect.

"Oh, okay. I guess, I'll be fine here- alone." I spoke with sadness.

"You'll be fine. You have a credit card, a car, and food in the fridge. You're not going to die!"

"I gotta go. Ill see you later. Bye."

I turned and stormed out. I stood in front of my red mustang trying to unlock it, but I dropped my keys.

"Great." I sarcastically said to myself and bent down, reaching for the keys.

"You know, I like my morning already." I heard a deep voice come from behind me and I knew who it was. I grabbed my keys and opened the door to my car.

"Good morning to you too, Harry."

I chunked my purse in the passenger seat and before I closed my door I heard him say, "If you want me to have a great morning you can just drop your keys again."

I looked over to him and rolled my eyes, he was always like this. Oh yeah, the one and only guy I have a mad crush on, lives right next to me and I have to pretend that I don't like him because I know him. He gets with every girl, and does a hump and dump.

I refuse to be one of those girls.

I started up my car, backed up, and drove past Harry who was watching me. Sometimes I just want to tell him how I feel, but then remember that he would say anything just to get my clothes off.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

Twitter: @FalynEvans

Tumblr: blonde-ambition97

Instagram: _mylifeasfalyn_

Kik: falynevans

Stay strong.

Falyn