Chapter Two

Chapter Two

shoved my purse in my locker and grabbed for my math binder when I heard a low voice in my ear.

"Nice to see you again."

I turned around and there Harry was, only mere inches before my face.

"I wish I could say the same."

I gave him a light push but he wouldn't budge.

"Come on baby, you act as if you don't want me."

Only if he knew that I do have to act in fact.

"I don't have to act, I don't want you Harry."

He stepped forward and I could feel his breath fan across my cheeks.

"I can see it in your eyes. Give me one night and I won't be a bother afterwards."

I leaned up and our cheeks brushed. I whispered in his ear quietly, "Trust me. You'd come back for more."

And with that said I walked away and headed for first period.

***

The day went fast.

Calculus.

History.

Yearbook.

Journalism.

Chemistry.

Lunch.

English.

And currently, Cheer practice.

"Stacy, you have to kick your leg up higher. Jessica, when you do your splits, you must go all the way down."

I directed the girls, being the head cheerleader. I went down the gym watching as all the girls did cartwheels and footwork. After some chanting, it was close to the end of the school day.

"Alright girls, you can all stop! Great work today! Head for the Locker room."

The girls picked up their bags and water bottles herding towards the lockers to change and what not.

"Hey Sasha, want to hang out after school at my house?" I ran up to my vivacious best friend. Her short black hair flipped around as she turned to look at me. Her bright white smile appeared but then she frowned.

"I have to study for the chemistry test, I'm sorry. I can Friday?" She explained.

I nodded and we went to the lockers. I was hot so I kept my tight fitting blue tank top and black athletic short shorts on so I just grabbed my duffel bag and my purse and headed for my car. Walking down the hall to get to the school doors, I heard a guy yell out my name. As I was turning around I was praying it wasn't Harry. Please don't be Harry. Please don't be. Oh good, it's just Jeremy!

"Hey Hope!" The very fit, cute, soccer guy ran up to me.

"Oh hey, Jeremy. What's up?"

He gave a cute smile when I said his name.

"Well, after the game tomorrow I was wondering if you would want to go out?"

He scratched the back of his neck as he slowly got out the last part. I smiled at his moment of shyness.

"Umm-"

I started to think about it. Jeremy is very cute and he seems nice and all but I always had a thing for Harry even if I don't show it. I guess one date wouldn't be so bad, right?