Chapter Eight

"I never thought I'd find a love like this. There's no need to hide that feeling we get. Whenever we touch we can't resist. We go back to our first date, our first kiss."

- A Rocket To The Moon

Chapter Eight

"Where's my shorts?!"

I was face palming myself at this point! I was searching my room for a pair to throw on because I was late for my second day and I forgot to do laundry. If Jeremy were here he'd say something annoying like, "I told you to do laundry", or "Well don't you feel stupid." I don't even want to think about him right now. I need to find clothes! I found my ACDC shirt on the closet floor and underneath it were a pair of black high waisted shorts.

I threw the clothes on and grabbed my black Vans and put my hair in a high bun. I needed to leave in five minutes so I quickly did wings on my top lid with the eyeliner and then mascara. As I was running down the stairs I tripped on the bottom step and hit my side on the table against the wall. I was sure I'd bruise but that was the least of my problems. I grabbed my purse and ran to the car. I got in and did 80 the whole way.

***

Exactly 8:00. I made it just in time! I went through the building where the guys were doing, yet another, photo shoot and walked in right as Lou was starting with Louis.

"Awesome! You made it! I thought you were gonna be a no show!"

"Nope! I made it!"

I simply smiled and chunked my purse on the couch.

"HOPE!"

Niall ran up to me and engulfed me in a Horan hug! He smelt of cologne. I saw Harry walk in over Niall's shoulder and I pulled away.

"How about I get you clothes and you can go change!"

He looked a little sad that I pulled away but nodded. I picked out some clothes and gave them to him. When he left the room, I walked over and sat next to Harry. Who was on the couch, slumped down in the cushion. He had a jacket on with the hood over his head and sunglasses hiding his eyes. He seemed pretty distant from the world today.

"What's up?"

He didn't even move.

"Do you want me to pick out some clothes for you?"

Still, nothing.

"Harry!"

I punched him in the arm and he sat up.

"WHAT?"

He yelled at me, making me jump back a little.

"You need to get ready."

I quietly said noticing that Louis and Liam were looking my way at Harry's outburst.

"Whatever."

He threw his hands up and went out in the hall. Liam and Louis were giving me a sympathetic look but I just shyly smiled and walked out to see where Harry was. I found him sitting on the ground next to the vending machine. I slowly sat next to him.

"Hey." He mumbled.

"Hey." I quietly replied. There was silence for another minute and I couldn't take silence very well.

"What's wrong?" I turned and faced him.

"Noth-"

"Harry Edward Styles, don't you nothing me."

I got his attention now because he sat up and took his glasses off. He had a black eye. I gasped and he turned his face away. I grabbed his face and turned him to face me.