Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Harry's POV

When we found Jeremy beating on a unconscious Hope, I went crazy. I ripped him off of her and just started beating the crap out of him. The guys kept trying to get me off but there was no stopping me, I've been wanting to beat him up since the day I heard his little bet. Paul and a whole bunch of security came in after us and took Jeremy away and drove him to the jail to turn him in but no charges were pressed because Hope wasn't there to press them. The tour starts up in three weeks and I'm just praying with everything that Hope wakes up and I get to see her beautiful smile.

We've been in this dreadful hospital for a week and a half now and she still hasn't woken up. I've been sleeping in the chair right next to her and every time the doctors or nurses would tell me that I have to leave, I refuse and they have gotten tired of telling me so they stopped trying. Niall told me his feelings for Hope and I'll admit I was so pissed in the beginning but when he told me that he would stop liking her and move on because he saw the way I am with her, I believed him. Louis was actually worried that I'm falling too hard for her, but when you meet a girl this wonderful and special as Hope is, you can't just drop the feelings and the way you think of that person. Liam said that its a good thing that I've fallen for a girl because then I wouldn't be the womanizer everybody sees me as. Zayn supports us. Management, well lets just say screw Management and their policies.

My mind has been nothing but occupied by Hope. The shy smile she does, the way her eyes beam when she looks at me, the way she crinkles up her nose when she doesn't like something, the way she bites her lip when she's nervous, the way she fidgets with her hands and rambles on when talking to me, the way she sticks her tongue out like a six year old, and just everything about her. I've been in this daze that leaves me speechless and emotionless.

"Hey." Liam came in and sat down on the end table next to Hopes bed.

"Hey."

"You should go eat something, your looking pretty distressed mate." Liam let out a chuckle but I couldn't bring myself to laugh at his comment. I looked down and saw that I have been in this same shirt for two days and my hairs in different directions because of my habit of running my hands through it when I'm nervous or frustrated.

"I guess I could go get some food." I stood up and Liam followed me out the door.

***

Liam's gotten my mind off of Hope for about ten minutes but my mind keeps switching to her and then to a joke that Liam tells. Lets just get this straight, hospital food is the nastiest thing I've ever eaten and I hope that I'm never hospitalized.

"Mr. Styles?" A tall, grey haired man came up to the table we're sitting at. I automatically jumped up and was ready to hear the news.

"Sir."

"So you know that Hope has been in a coma for over a week? Well, she's awake but I'm not sure you going in there right now is the best thing-"

I ran for her door but could still hear him saying stuff about how her memory could have been altered but I just needed to see her.

I slowly walked into her room and turned the corner to see a startled Hope.

"You're awake!"

I ran over and grabbed her hand but she pulled it back.

"Where's Jeremy?"

"Jeremy?"

How could she ask that when he's the reason she's in here. Why she was in a coma.

"Yes, Jeremy."

"Why would you want to see him?"

"Because he's my fiancée?"