Chapter Twelve

"I know it's been a long night, but now I'm here it's alright, I don't mind walking in your shoes. We'll take each step together, til you come back to center, you know that I know the real you."

- Union J

Chapter Twelve

Harry's POV

I woke up to a cold and bright room. I looked around and saw I was in my bed. I jumped in the shower and once I was cleansed I left to go into the other guys rooms. When I checked each empty room, I started to wonder where everybody was. I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a message saying that Louis, Liam and Niall went on some tour and won't be back til seven and Zayn was picking Perrie up at the airport and that he'd be staying at her hotel for a bit. It said nothing about Hope and that made me panic. I ran down the hall from Liam's room to Hopes, I knocked over and over again until I heard mumbling. A very tired Hope answered the door. Short shorts and a very complimenting tank top did her well.

"Are you gonna stare at me all day or tell me what your doing here at-"

She leaned back to look at a clock on the wall.

"Seven in the morning?"

I looked down at my phone and shrugged because I hadn't realized what time it was. I walked past her and turned the TV on.

"Or you could just invite yourself in!"

I chuckled and flipped through the channels. Nothing was catching my interest except Hopes body. She's always had that effect on me.

"Entertain me!"

I got up and stared at her.

"What do I look like a comedian to you? I'm gonna go back to bed!"

She walked into her room and slammed the door. I was alone and so was she, so why not entertain each other? Dirty thoughts raced through my mind when the image of Hope came back. I stood in the middle of her living room with a smug grin on my face. I let my thoughts go and knocked on her door, no reply.

I cracked the door and saw a sleeping hope.

"Hope?"

I continued walking towards her.

"Hope?"

I was standing right next to her but she still wasn't moving. I saw a patch of her stomach revealed from under the covers, I reached my hand down and started to tickle her. Hope sat up and started squirming around the bed laughing.

"H-Harry STOP IT!!"

She kept trying to swat my hands away but I wasn't backing down.

"Nope!"

"Yes! STOP!"

She kept moving around, so I grabbed her arms and straddled her. I put both of her hands in my one and used the other to continue tickling her.

"I'M SERIOUS!"

I kept tickling and she kept moving her small body underneath me.

"Harold!"

I paused and raised my eyebrow to her.

"Harold?"

"Yeah! Gotta problem with it?"

She stuck her tongue out and I chuckled at her immaturity.

"Why are you laughing?"

I let her hands go and she slapped me on my chest.

"Ow, that hurt! What was that for?!"

"For tickling me!"

"But you're so ticklish, it's hard not to take advantage of it!"