two

L u k e

I saw another cute boy walk in so I fixed my sweater, and situated my glasses on my face before pushing a cart of books close to where he was sitting.

I began to sort the books on the shelf, occasionally glancing in his direction. He probably didn't care that I was there, but I just want him to notice me, or say hello, or something.

I want somebody to talk to so bad. I don't really have any friends, and my parents don't care about me. I'm kind of on my own.

I heard the door open, and looked over, seeing the boy with black hair from yesterday walking in.

He started walking over to me, and I looked away quickly, concentrating on my job.

"Hey Michael!" I heard.

Shoot. The cute boy I wanted to notice me is friends with the rude boy who hates me for some reason.

I started to push the cart away, but it got caught on the carpet, and tipped, landing on Michael's foot.

"Ow!" He said, and I quickly picked it back up.

"I-I I'm s-so sorry!" I said, and picked up the few books that were on the cart.

"Just get away from me!" He said, and I could tell he was extremely irritated.

"I- I didn't mean to, I ju-"

"Shut up, fag, and go away!" He said, and I left the cart where it was quickly walking away from them.

That was absolutely humiliating. I just embarrassed myself in front of two extremely hot guys who probably think I'm some weak person who can't stand up for himself.

Actually, that's exactly what I am.

I felt my eyes fill up with tears, and I tried drying them up, but I couldn't help but feel so stupid, and that just made me want to sit there and cry.

The only people in the library were the two boys, so I just let it out. I placed my head in my hands, and cried softly to myself. I couldn't help it.