four

L u k e

I got to the door at exactly 9:00, and unlocked it quickly. I sipped my coffee, and pushed my sunglasses up onto my head. I continued to sing the Echosmith song that was coming through the one headphone in my left ear.

Today was starting off to be a good day, unlike yesterday. Today I willingly got up at 6:00, took a hot bath, ate breakfast for once, and picked out a super cute outfit.

"Don't you, run away, run away, before you tell her you love her.." I sang softly, and sat my stuff down.

"You have a lovely voice." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I squealed, and turned quickly, falling onto my butt.

Once I saw it was just Michael, I sighed, and laid on the ground for a minute trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry." He laughed, and helped me up. I laughed a little and shook my head. "Don't worry about it. I just get scared easily. I didn't expect you to be here this early."

"I love coming here in the morning. Nobody's here." He said, and nodded, straightening out my big sweater.

"You're really cute today." Michael said, and I smiled, looking down.

"Really?" I asked, "I just threw this on. I was kinda running late." I said, even though I worked very hard on planning my outfit.

"Your clothes are adorable, but I meant you in general. You're all happy, and in a good mood, and it's the cutest thing in the whole world." He said, and I blushed, and smiled at him.

"Well. I try to be happy as much as possible. I guess today's just a good day."

He cracked a smile, and looked down. "That's great. Well I'm gonna go read or something." He said, and I waved at him, and sat down behind my desk.

I pulled out my book but it was really hard to concentrate on the words because I kept smiling.

Michael thinks I'm cute.