nine

L u k e

Right now, I look like a thirty year old woman who realizes she's never gonna have anybody. I had tissues surrounding me, and my iPad stood up so I could watch The Longest Ride.

I closed the library again because I just wasn't feeling it. All I wanted to do is watch romantic movies and cry, so here I was.

I was at the part where Ira passed away, and I was crying my eyes out. My throat was closing up, and my eyes were all puffy. Just then, I heard a knock on the glass doors.

I quickly paused my movie, and stood up, wiping my eyes.

I walked my bare feet to the door, and saw Michael standing there with a bouquet of roses. I opened the door, and looked up at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, and he sighed. "I was a total dick last night. That was actually not what I had planned. I was just being stupid and you dont deserve to be treated like that." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't understand, Michael. One minute you like me, then the next you're so mean." I said, and he sighed. "Yeah- I- I don't know why I do that." He said, and I looked up at him and crossed my arms.

"I think I deserve an explanation." I said, and he tilted his head.

"Have you been crying?" He asked, and I nodded. "I'm watching a really good movie and somebody just died." I explained. He nodded, but I just rolled my eyes again. "Stop changing the subject. Why are you different every time I see you?" I asked, and he sighed.

"I ran out of medicine. Im have really bad anger issues. Tiny things piss me off." He said, and looked down.

"Michael I'm not mad. I just wanted you to admit it. I'll give you another chance." I said, and he smiled, handing me the roses.

"Alright. Then right now, let's go to that special place." He said, and I smiled.

"Let me go get my shoes on." I said, and let him in. I sat the roses on the counter, and began putting on my high top converse. Once I was done, I looked up, and he held out his hand for me. I took it, and he pulled me up. I grabbed my phone, and then locked the doors to the library.