seven

L u k e

"Michael stop!" I yelled over the loud music as he chased me around. I giggled, and continued running further away from him.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist, causing me to squeal. He picked me up, and spun me around, as I laughed uncontrollably. Once I felt my feet hit the ground, I turned around, and he smiled down at me.

"That was really fun." I laughed, and he smiled bigger.

"Hey Luke?" He asked, and I looked up. He still had his arms around my waist, and my chest was pressed to his. "Yeah?" I asked.

"You're cute." He whispered, and I blushed, hiding my face in his chest. I sighed in content once I felt his hand on the back of my head.

"Thank you, Michael. This is the most fun I've had in a really long time." I whispered, and laid my head on his shoulder as he continued to hold me.

"Do you maybe wanna go somewhere tonight?" He asked, and I looked up. "Like what?" I asked, and tried to hide my smile.

"Like a date. I wanna take you on a date. I have this really cool place I can show you." He said, and I smiled, nodding.

"I'd love to go." I said, and smiled brightly.

"Okay I'll pick you up here in an hour. 8:30, okay? Don't worry about changing or anything. It's nothing fancy, and your outfit is adorable." He said as he started walking to the doors.

"Okay! I'll see you later."