seventeen

"You look absolutely gorgeous.." Michael whispered as Luke walked up the library stairs in his light pink sweater, and leggings. "...but you're ten minutes late. You're fired." Michael said as Luke unlocked the library doors.

"Leave me alone.." Luke laughed, but the last thing he wanted was for Michael to leave him alone.

Michael smiled and buried his head in Luke's neck, hugging his waist tightly.

"Someone's in a good mood today," Luke said, and Michael nodded, placing a small kiss to Luke's jaw.

"I'm not opening the library today. I'm cleaning and organizing all day," Luke told Michael as they walked over to the desk so Luke could set down his stuff.

"I can help you if you want."

"I would love that." Luke said as he hopped up on the desk, pulling Michael over to him.

Michael stepped between Luke's legs, and placed his hands on his hips. Luke held the back of Michael's neck, placing their lips together.

Michael broke the kiss by smiling, causing Luke to pull back.

"Sorry, I'm just really happy." Michael laughed, causing Luke's heart to beat a little faster. "You make me so happy." Michael whispered, kissing Luke's nose.

Luke blushed and smiled as Michael squeezed his hips.

Luke would do anything to keep Michael this happy.

Luke got down from the table, and walked over to the cleaning closet, pulling out his speakers, and a swiffer duster.

"Plug your phone in and play music. I don't care what it is." Luke said, so Michael nodded.

He put on his one direction playlist knowing Luke would also like it.

"I love this song!" Luke yelled from across the library as No Control started playing.

Michael laughed, and found Luke, dancing at he dusted off the bookshelves.

"You're so adorable.." Michael whispered, hugging Luke's waist tightly, burying his head in Luke's neck.

Michael didn't know it, but he was making Luke feel so special just by letting him know that he can make him happy.