Chapter 3.

* Flashback *

Jason, my best guy friend instead of Cassie and the important thing he is my Crush. oh my God. Actually he once told me that he have a crush on me too. I trust him because I knew him since I moved here. Besides my parents knew him too and they didn't mind I be so close to him.

Last night he texted me

" Hey beautiful "

" Hey weirdo. What's up "

" Tomorrow I want you to be at the park after school. I have something really important to tell you "

" Really? Hm you make me nervous Jess "

" I'm the one who feels really nervous "

" oh yea? Can't wait to know it ! "

" Me too babe! "

My cheeks turned red when he called me babe. Everyone thought I'm his girlfriend because we were super close. And he will always be there for me. Always. 

In Islam, we can't couple. We have limit and he understood it. He didn't even took it serious.

The bell rang and I quickly went to the park. While walking, I felt like something bad will happen. No. I have to think positive. Who knows he wanted to give me flowers and surprised me something really special? I smiled widely hahah.

I already at the park but I see noone even Jess. I tried to find him and look around.

Suddenly, I saw Mariana walked towards a guy and he was Jess. wait. What the hell was she doing with him? I saw they're hugging and she kissed Jess's cheek. He gave a bouquet of flower to her. What he was doing? I knew Mariana saw me here and she smirked. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Jess's. No! No! Astaghfirullah! On that time, I felt so weak till my tears fell.I lowered my gaze so that I will not see it.

The one who I trusted , care and even have a crush was doing this to me. My heart broke into million pieces. I walked towards them  with tears and said

" So this is what you want to tell? This is what makes you so freakin' nervous? " 

They broke their lips apart and looked at me with their wide eyes.

" No Sara. This is an incident. I can explain.... " Jess said and I cut him off

" THERES NOTHING TO HEAR FROM YOU. I ALREADY SAW IT. I TRUSTED YOU JESS. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME. I HATE YOU. DON'T YOU EVER COME TO MY LIFE AGAIN. "

His face was full of anger. Why?

" OKAY FIND. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT. ME AND MARIANA ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M TIRED OF YOU. YOU AND ME ARE NOTHING "

what? so all this time he treated me like a toy? wow. He's so rude. 

Mariana said " so you already heard that right? You can go home now. Don't make my boyfriend be angry again "

ergh. I hate her so damn much.

With my weak body and wet face. I ran home. I cried so hard this time. He deserves better than me. I wiped my tears so that my mom won't ask anything.

" Assalamualaikum mama "

"Waalaikumussalam "

I didn't went to the kitchen as usual to help my mom. I made may way straight to upstairs. I threw my bag onto my bed and unpinned my scarf. I went to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.My face looked really bad. My eyes were so red. 

When I think back, why would I cry? He's not my boyfriend. He just my crush but he once confessed to me that he liked me. I was so confused. I knew I'm not pretty enough but it's been two years I be his special friend. Why Jason Why?

I grabbed my towel and took a shower to relieve the pain in my heart. I wore  my pyjamas and dried my hair. Suddenly, I saw the pictures of me and him. It was at the funfair. The day he confessed to me. I took it and cried again. I hugged it. I missed our friendship so damn much. He meant a lot to me.

I pray to Allah, so that I can be more strong to face all the problems.

------

( A/N) so I hope you enjoy reading itttt. Any opinions? Comment down belowwww.

Love you guyss ;)