Chapter 21.

* Sara 's p.o.v *

" who are you? " I ask a guy who is standing beside my mom. To be honest, I don't even remember him. I don't know him. Yes, he is so handsome but that is the second thing I should think of after this.

Mom asks me with her confuse expression

" Sara, this is Jason. Dont you remember him? "

I shake my head " mom, im serious. I can't remember him. All I remember is just you, dad, Ana, Adam and Iqram. "

That guy, as I know his name is Jason just stare at me with sad expression. But mom still convince me to remember him back

" sweetie, you and Jason are so close and you guys just like a cou--- "

" Its okay auntie. She can't remember. Maybe she needs time. " he looks so frustrasted. He cups his face and mutter to mom ' I'll go first ' . He smiles weakly and walk away.

As he walks away, my head feels hurt. I feel like someone punch at my head. Damn, it is so freakin hurt. I hold my head and give mom a sign that my head hurts.

" sara, are you okay? "

" my head arghhhh "

Thank God that guy still at the door so mom asks him to call the doctor

" Jason! Find the doctor! "

-----
* Jason's p.o.v *

" Jason! Find the doctor! "

I am so surprise when I see Sara's condition. I exit the room and run to find the doctor. Thank God I found the doctor at the counter. I tell her what happen and she quickly go to Sara's room with a nurse. I follow them behind.

Sara still hold her head because of the pain. The doctor calms her down but her hands still at her head. The doctor tries again followed by the nurse but failed. She harshly refuse for anyone to calm her down. She looks unstable.She breathe heavily. I feel her because before this my nephew had this condition too and I was there on that time. Her mom wants to calm her down but I stop her because Im afraid Sara will hurt her.

I guess I HAVE to try. I look at her mom and she nods. I stand near her and bend a bit and talk to her softly.

" Hey. I know you don't know me. But please put your hands down from your head. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise "

I look at her eyes. She looks at me too. Of course my heart beating so fast. Im trying to comfort her okay. Finally! She puts her hands down. The pain makes her cry, so I wipe her tears with my thumb ( covered with tissue paper okay ) . I smile to her and stand up. The doctor mutters to me ' thank you ' . I just nod and walk away. When I look back, Sara still staring at me till the doctor checks on her.

The doctor wants to see me and her mom since only both of us here. Her mom tells the doctor everything about her memories and finally she tells us about her real condition. Based on what she checks on Sara just now, she loss her memory but not fully. And yes, all she remember is just her family. She dont even remember me, Cassie , Mark. I don't know what am I feeling right now. It just so hard to explain. Im pretty sure everything will be so different after this. But I'm grateful this happen after the graduation day because the examination was over.

Sara's mom feels so guilty for what happen. She told me just now no matter what happen, she still assume me like her son. About Mark and Cassie. I already told them yesterday when Sara still in the operation room. They said they will come here today.

I just can't stop thinking of what happen after this. There's so many questions in my mind. How can I take care of her if she don't even remember me? What if she will fall in love with another guy?