Chapter 14.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE! and sorry if I have any mistakes in spelling,grammar snd everything. But at least you understand right? Thanksss.

------

It was so unexpected when me and Jason took a lot of pictures. It just like theres nothing happen between us. Maybe because of Mariana wasn't here? Or maybe we controlled our anger, sadness and everything. Well idk. Most of the girls were taking picture with Mark and Jason. L o l. No wonder if I still in love with him. Yea he was so damn good looking. That was why Mariana did many things so that she will get Jason. Now, her freakin dream came true.

* 10:45 pm *

Everyone already went back to their rooms to go to their dreamland. Just left me,Jason,Mark,Cassie,Andry and the guy who helped us in this stuff, Fazzriq. We had to packed our stuff tonight because tomorrow we will go to the airport early in the morning. Not so early. Fazzriq brought his mini van to bring all our stuff to the hotel.

After we put all our stuff in the mini van, we walked back to our hotel. I walked with Jason. Idk it just like automatically we walked together. We talked so many things as usual till in front of my room. I bet Cassie and Andry already slept because we went to the park for a while to take some air. So they went back first.

" Hm Sara. Can I talk to you for a while? "

" Ya sure. " I nodded.

" Look. I just wanna say sorry for everything. Im sorry about yesterday. Idk why I keep defending her more than you even I know its my fault. Im sorry for making you weak. Im sorry for the last year. I want us back. To be honest, I was wrong about Mariana. I should've listen to you before. I thought she was nice. I want to break up with her but Idk when. I just can't do that --- "

" Because you still love her Jason Harold. That is why its so hard to let her go. You know what? Today is a great day for me because I can spend my time with you. Like before. I miss us. But the chance to be like before is gone. Its not here anymore. Because everytime I wanna say something to you, she came. She makes me feel so weak. You know how really hard I get through all of this. At first, I don't wanna follow you guys to come here, but because of Cassie, I followed you guys. " Tears streamed down my face. I can feel my wet face.

" Im tired of this stupid things. I hide everything inside so that noone can know my real life. And I bet tomorrow will be a different day again. I would never hope that everything is gonna be okay because of I take care much of you and that's why I get hurt now. Really unexpected that this thing will happen at the end but I surely you've change but its too fast and too hard for me to accept it. Only our old memories can be a story. I just wanna say take care even we're not like before. Im sorry "

When I just about to open the door he asked me he stopped me " wait Sara wait! "

" Do you still love me? "

I turned back and pointed at his heart " you know the answer here "

I opened the door and started crying. Andry and Cassie were sleeping so I covered my mouth with my hand. I cried so hard. I knew he was still outside.

" Just wanna let you know, I still love you. Im so sorry Sara please Im begging. Okay now I promise to myself I will win you back "  He whispered through the door. I can hear he was crying too. You know what? When a guy cried, that was mean he sincerely love you. But. I DIDNT KNOW NOW. I didnt know the answer of myself.

I sat on the floor with my head between my knees. I let it all go. I pulled my scarf. I punched the wall. Everything came in my mind all of a sudden. The day when I saw him with Mariana at the park suddenly appeared in my mind. I wanna scream so hard right now but I tried not to scream.