Chapter 11.

Sara's P.O.V

" Alright love birds! Time's up! " What the hell Mark? He just said that behind us and made us jump. And I think he said it LOUDLY and made my friends heard it! Ergh I didnt want they think we're together. I sighed " Mark please. "
I gasped when Jason stood up and said " Or you want me to step on his new shoes? "
I laughed when I saw he made his evil face. Mark really hate when someone step on his new stuff. This gonna be fun.
Jason took a step forward and Mark took a step backward. He begged
" Please no no no. I love my shoessss "
I laughed so hard when I saw his face lol.
All students downstage were laughing too.
I took the microphone and said

" Alright children! Stop acting like a immature guy in front of them "

With that they stopped.

" Okay guys! Time's up! Done for practicing today. Before you go grab your lunch, I wanna ask you guys. Do you want Mark and Jason sing a soongg? "

They cheered " Yessss "

Mark and Jason were so surprised.

" cmon guys! I know you can sing duh " Cassie said.

" fine. "

They took the mic and chose the song. Cassie and I sat in front of the stage while Both of them were on the stage now.

" so guys. We're gonna sing If I Could Fly by One Direction. Anything for you guys "

This is my favourite jam.

If I could fly
I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything that ask me too
Pay attention, I hope that you listen cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless

For your eyes only, I show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes onlyFor your eyes only

I've got scars, even though they can't always be seen
And pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing
Pay attention, I hope that you listen cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless

For your eyes only, I show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only

I can feel your heart inside of mine(I feel it, I feel it)
I've been going out of my mind(I feel it, I feel it)
Know that I'm just wasting time
And I

Hope that you don't run from me ( Jason )

For your eyes only,

I show you my heart

For when you're lonely
And forget who you are
I'm missing half of me
When we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only,
I show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only
For your eyes only

When he was singing, he looked exactly at me deeply in the eyes. I looked at him back. I just wanna read his emotions. That's all. But I can't. I looked away. Im sorry Jason.

He sang his part again and I stared at him. He stared at me back. I can read his emotions. He was so weak inside. He need someone to comfort him always. I used to be that person but from now on, Im not. So what did he said that night was true. He didnt love Mariana at all. He's broken now. But I still cant forget for all what he did to me eventhough I forgave him. Without I realize anything, I felt a tear fell on my cheek. I wiped it off. I can tell that he can read my emotions. The tears fell again. I cant do this. With that I stood up and walked away. I knew I spoiled their performance. Jason tried to get me but Cassie stopped him. She got it why I walked away. I can tell that the audience were so surprised with my reaction.

I ran quickly but I didnt know where to. I ran upstairs and went to my class at the third level. I cried. I screamed. I let it all go. I was so tired of this. Everything appeared in my mind all of a sudden. My dad. My mom. My family. Were they okay now? When will dad change? Jason, why you did this to me. I suddenly remembered about Isaac. You can see that we're okay. He treated me like a toy. He lied everything to me. This time I cried so hard.
My phone vibrated. Its cassie
' Please come back here. We are worry about you. '

' Im okay. I'll be back. But can you tell the audience that this is just a part of performance. Its like a short movie lol. '

' In this situation, you still can make joke? Ya ya I will but make sure you come back asap '

I went downstairs and made my steps to the washroom. Thank God I hate wearing make up. I washed my face. My eyes were so puffy. Okay. Take a deep breath. I made my way to the hall. My friends walked towards me and said " I thought that was true! You can be a great actress Sara " we laughed. Thanks to Cassie. So they trusted us. My throat dry. I had to find my water. Suddenly, I smell a familiar perfume. It's One Direction's perfume, The Moment! Wait! Dont tell me that Mariana was here. I took a deep breath. Think positive Sara.

Finally, I found my waterrr. It felt soooo relieved. I tried to find Mark to apologise. Suddenly, my eyes locked to someone familiar. Ya Allah! It was truly Mariana! And she was with Jason! They're hugging. Okay thats normal. But when she realized that I saw them, she kissed his cheek and caressed it. And they just about to kiss. Ya Allah.Oh. So you think that I was getting jealous? Actually, I wanna throw out now. Ergh. I will cry. I clenched my jaw and stay cool. Cassie saw it too. She furrowed her eyebrows. Yes, the game starts now.

Cassie took the mic and spoiled their 'romantic moment' so they didnt kissing. She said

" Oh my God Mariana! Is that you? Why you didnt tell us that youre coming? Who knows we can find the long red carpet as a welcome "

Then its my turn muehehhehe.

" Oh ya and where will you stay? You can't stay here because theres a lot of mosquitos and make your skin look more even ugly. And im afraid Jason will leave you " my voice weaked when I said the last sentence.

I gave it to Mark. Im done. It was not logic if Jason didnt love her. I knew Jason okay. Im done. Past is past. Maybe its time to forget him. To throw him out of my life. I wanna change maybe. Cassie comforted me by rubbing my back. She got it.

-----------

This time I had to warn him not to do that such thing again with Mariana in front of my friends. They're muslims include me.After lunch, I wanted to pray Zohor and I saw Jason. " Jason! I have something to talk to you "

" what? " He stopped walking and faced me.

" First of all I wanna say sorry abou -- "

" About what? About mocking Mariana? "

" ohhhhh so you love her?wow. Nope. Im not gonna say sorry about that. I just wanna tell you that please dont. You. Ever. Do. That. In. Front. Of. The audience. Theyre muslims okay! Include me. Go find a room! ew that just. Allah, seriously. Dont make me say those words now! " I said with my grinned teeth.
Then I saw Mariana walked towards me and slapped me so hard. Ouch! Its so freakin hurt.

I touched my heat cheek. I started crying because Jason defending her. This was what he said
" This is what you get. Or you want me to heat your another cheek "

" Oh thank you so much Marson. I really appreciate it. But remembered, im defending my religion. The pain is not because of jealousy. "

With that I walked away. I cried and made my way to surau. I sat on the floor and put my head between my knees. This was so frustrated. I had to be strong...

I took my wudhu and start praying.